Why hang a Jack Russel?

Started by OakleafCounty, October 17, 2012, 08:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 18, 2012, 08:50:30 PM
You can deal with feral cats without murdering them.  I hauled away to the humane society three stray kittens from my complex a few weeks ago armed with just a handful of food, a cat carrier, and a length of string attached to the door to pull it closed. It's not that difficult.
why don't you come on over to NJ sure and see what you can do. these arent kittens - they are wild cats that wont come near you living out of a shed up the street owned by a friggin hoarder. She has a house full of cats and wild ones about outside. Some were poisoned, some were shot and I have no regrets in killing vermin. You can be as self righteous as you want about it but it wont make your hair grow back.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Eamonnca1

If someone's hoarding cats in poor conditions then they can be reported to the authorities.

And you can be as obnoxious as you like but it doesn't change the fact that your actions are contemptible and cowardly. I'd love to come over to NJ and catch you in the act so I can report you to the cops, but unfortunately I lead a busy life. Too busy to deal with the likes of you.

Gaaboardmod3

Eamonn, Iceman, can I please draw your attention to Rule 9, which ye both are coming perilously close to breaking. Every thread ye come into contact with each other  descends into a battle between the 2 of you.  It's obvious ye don't see eye to eye, but if you cannot respond to each other without pathetic threats, name calling or 'playing the man' constantly, then both of you will be banned. I advise both of you to use the 'ignore' function. Go to your own profile, and Edit your Ignore list to add each other.

Obviously I'd prefer if you could just be civil with each other, but if not, then please ignore the other.

Also, Iceman, that last insinuation you made is out of order, and I have deleted it.

Thanks

The Iceman

My insinuation was vague enough that only he would understand.
I can keep it civil but I've never had any time for bullies and I won't be pushed.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

seafoid

Quote from: The Iceman on October 19, 2012, 01:34:35 PM
My insinuation was vague enough that only he would understand.
I can keep it civil but I've never had any time for bullies and I won't be pushed.....
Iceman

Gaaboardmod has the final decision on what constitutes "morally straight" around here

Eamonnca1

Thanks for letting me know about the Ignore feature. I've added him to the list.

The Iceman

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 19, 2012, 04:26:20 PM
Thanks for letting me know about the Ignore feature. I've added him to the list.

I love this ignore feature :)

Gaaboardmod3

trueblue1234

Your awful forgetful.

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 27, 2012, 04:52:16 AM
If you're just going to throw the rattle out of the pram and shout abuse then consider yourself on ignore like that other clown, Stew.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Eamonnca1

Quote from: trueblue1234 on October 19, 2012, 05:05:21 PM

Your awful forgetful.

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 27, 2012, 04:52:16 AM
If you're just going to throw the rattle out of the pram and shout abuse then consider yourself on ignore like that other clown, Stew.
"You're."

I've just added him to the list as well. Up to now I was skipping over his stuff, but now I don't even have to see it. Should make life more pleasant for everyone. God knows I find it tedious when I see other people getting into a ding-dong so I shouldn't be getting into it myself.

The Iceman

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on October 19, 2012, 04:57:36 PM
The Ban feature is even better :D

Ban me for calling someone an asshole? But don't mention anything about him calling me a "sick f***"  :o

Strange inconsistent officiating. He follows me around on threads poking for a fight and for the most part i do try to leave it but like I said before he is a bully boy.

Funny that this thread is about Jack Russells.......perfect example in nature of small man syndrome displayed by aforementioned poster.....

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: The Iceman on October 19, 2012, 06:18:57 PM

Ban me for calling someone an asshole? But don't mention anything about him calling me a "sick f***"  :o

Strange inconsistent officiating. He follows me around on threads poking for a fight and for the most part i do try to leave it but like I said before he is a bully boy.

Funny that this thread is about Jack Russells.......perfect example in nature of small man syndrome displayed by aforementioned poster.....

I like this post

Main Street

I wouldn't argue with Ziggy when he puts on his mod hat.

Gaaboardmod3

Quote from: The Iceman on October 19, 2012, 06:18:57 PM

Not quite. I don't want to ban anyone, but if you continue to trade insults AFTER I have warned you both, then I will.

The reason I warned ye both in the first place is because of the silly name calling that was going on, on both sides, and I don';t want any more of it.

brokencrossbar1

For what its worth Iceman is a sound chap, a bit fundalmentalist for my liking but I won't hold it against him :P  As for thon other fella, typical Oirish American.

Anyway, cruelty to dogs is simply plain wrong.  I have no issue about killing to eat but I have a great issue with killing or torturing for sick 'pleasure.'

NB the one caveat to this is the torture of cats, I hate cats.  Slanty eyed, sneaky bastards, they would have your eye out if they thought they could make something out if it!  f**king Spar bag and a pile of stones and the Fane River!!!