TV presenter alleges Charlie Haughey groped her.

Started by T Fearon, October 14, 2012, 07:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Anne Robinson,she of the Weakest Link,claims she was groped by Charles Haughey in the 1960s!

One of the more benign crimes he was ever accused of.He faced an Arms Trial back in the day,looks like he should have faced a Hands Trial too! >:(

dillinger

Great a Beast thread.

Charles Haughey, Beast

Any more?

orangeman

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Asal Mor

Maybe that's why she's the way she is. I'd have thought Charlie would set his standards a bit higher.

Do ye ever watch that Weakest Link sh!te though? It's terrible stuff. The insults are lamer everytime. They're not funny and they're not even insulting a lot of the time. They'd just make ya cringe.

There's a brilliant Mitchell and Webb sketch on youtube - the hole in the ring i think it's called. It's just a couple of minutes long. It cracked me up anyway.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Asal Mor on October 14, 2012, 11:27:38 AM
Maybe that's why she's the way she is. I'd have thought Charlie would set his standards a bit higher. ?????

WTF

He was groping her.

Is Charlie supposed to be a class act or something in ballygobackward??

Asal Mor

She's a poisonous cow though. If this story is true, then my sympathies lie with Charlie.

Shamrock Shore

Hateful auld wench coming up with this at this time when more Savile allegations are coming out.

She's looking for cheap publicity. What did CJH supposed to have done. Dropped the hand when scuttered?

5 Sams

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 14, 2012, 06:51:32 PM
Hateful auld wench coming up with this at this time when more Savile allegations are coming out.

She's looking for cheap publicity. What did CJH supposed to have done. Dropped the hand when scuttered?

Agreed...a definite 8 pinter. Charlie musta been wrote off.
The Aristocrat Years

lawnseed

he should have stuck his boot in her arse then she'd have something to yap about
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Eamonnca1

Grotesque. Unbelievable. Bizarre. And Unprecedented.

Captain Obvious

This disturbing thread should come with a warning.

Cold tea

Woman get's lambasted by crowd of men for reporting she was sexually assulted.  That's the thing that disgusting with this thread!