April Jones abduction

Started by Cold tea, October 03, 2012, 10:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

shipped away for good... now thats an idea. Somewhere like a jail in Mozambique or Malawi would make these cnuts think twice maybe? San Quentin would be too good for them
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

Any convicted sex offenders of kids should be put away on some remote North sea island, and let them fend for themselves. They can rape and kill themselves off all they like, and there wouldn't be much fuss about it on the news or from the general public.

Sex offenders of adults should be kept in jail for life, might not stop the offences happening but the same people won't be repeating the offences when they get out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2012, 02:21:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2012, 02:14:11 PM
Any convicted sex offenders of kids should be put away on some remote North sea island, and let them fend for themselves. They can rape and kill themselves off all they like, and there wouldn't be much fuss about it on the news or from the general public.
Sex offenders of adults should be kept in jail for life, might not stop the offences happening but the same people won't be repeating the offences when they get out

What?

Oh you'd prefere them let out on the street afterwards, when they are reformed? When/if you have kids in the future you'll understand.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2012, 07:23:22 PM

What?

Oh you'd prefere them let out on the street afterwards, when they are reformed? When/if you have kids in the future you'll understand.

I think you've watched The Running Man too many times.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Syferus on October 04, 2012, 10:32:58 PM

What?

Yes very radical but these perverts don't need to be released, watching updates on the news and it's heartbreaking, 5 year old ffs

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2012, 10:36:08 PM
Quote from: Syferus on October 04, 2012, 10:32:58 PM

What?

Yes very radical but these perverts don't need to be released, watching updates on the news and it's heartbreaking, 5 year old ffs

Absolutely. And the worst part is if they don't have enough evidence to charge him he could well be back on the street by Saturday.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2012, 11:11:28 PM
Milltown, just because I think your idea is completely fcuked up doesn't mean I want these cnuts running about the streets. Why would it??

Perhaps I will come around to the idea of sending them to a North Sea island when/if I have kids, though, I can't see it.

Ok what would you prefer? Is the current system doing a grand job?

nrico2006

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 05, 2012, 09:31:50 AM
Milltown, just because I think your idea is completely fcuked up doesn't mean I want these cnuts running about the streets. Why would it??

Perhaps I will come around to the idea of sending them to a North Sea island when/if I have kids, though, I can't see it.

There has to be some alternative to the current prison system in the UK, where the worst of our kind go and live and can have a pretty comfortable existence when they don't deserve anything but the opposite.  I don't see why prisoners aren't fed a basic diet, made to do hard labour all day every day and really are punished.  As I have said before, there is too much emphasis put on rehabilitation - it seems to be a case now that if someone commits a horrific crime, several years later the criteria that is being thwon about as to whether they should be released is not the price of the life that they have ruined/ended, but whether or not they have been made better and are no longer a threat.  That shouldn't be the case, if you rape or murder someone, you should never be let out full stop.  Can someone even tell me why there is a 'life sentence' when it obviously is the most contradictive sentence there is? 

As for your man arrested for the April Jones abduction, I had mentioned yesterday that its a joke how depending on the agenda that the police can decide to name a fella they have arrested.  Its all well and good if they go on to prove without a doubt with hard evidence that he is the culprit, but by naming him in the mdeia every tom, dick and harry now believes he is the culprit yet they don't seem to have a lot of, if any, evidence.

As for sticking them all in an island up above Scotland or wherever, I have heard worse ideas.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

take_yer_points

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 05, 2012, 09:54:40 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 05, 2012, 09:31:50 AM

There has to be some alternative to the current prison system in the UK, where the worst of our kind go and live and can have a pretty comfortable existence when they don't deserve anything but the opposite.  I don't see why prisoners aren't fed a basic diet, made to do hard labour all day every day and really are punished.  As I have said before, there is too much emphasis put on rehabilitation - it seems to be a case now that if someone commits a horrific crime, several years later the criteria that is being thwon about as to whether they should be released is not the price of the life that they have ruined/ended, but whether or not they have been made better and are no longer a threat.  That shouldn't be the case, if you rape or murder someone, you should never be let out full stop.  Can someone even tell me why there is a 'life sentence' when it obviously is the most contradictive sentence there is? 

As for your man arrested for the April Jones abduction, I had mentioned yesterday that its a joke how depending on the agenda that the police can decide to name a fella they have arrested.  Its all well and good if they go on to prove without a doubt with hard evidence that he is the culprit, but by naming him in the mdeia every tom, dick and harry now believes he is the culprit yet they don't seem to have a lot of, if any, evidence.

As for sticking them all in an island up above Scotland or wherever, I have heard worse ideas.

Like the fella below. I haven't followed the case too closely and don't know what evidence there is against him (other than the land rover which I think is based on a vague description by some other young kids who were playing with the wee girl) but the police have "stressed that he was just one of several lines of inquiry." It could be that he is guilty as sin* but if he's not then his life could be ruined by this.

* In that case, I'd be inclined to go with MR2's suggestion

Minder

Looking for the body now by the sounds of that police statement.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

LeoMc

Minder

LeoMc

Quote from: Minder on October 05, 2012, 11:11:49 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on October 05, 2012, 10:44:06 AM
Bridges has been charged with arrested on suspicion of murder.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19843337

He hasn't been charged yet.
Corrected. I wondered why Sky news were saying they still had only until this afternoon to question him.

93-DY-SAM

IF he is guilty (it's looking more and more likely he is) of abducting poor April and the police have had him in custody for 3 days why the hell have they not got it out of him what has happened to her and where she is.  If he has done this and sat in police custody for 3 days it makes him a 100 times more sick (if that's possible) that he can sit there knowing where she is and that he can bring this to a close for everyone asap but is prepared to drag it out for as long as possible.  There are some sick b*****ds out there esp. those that can commit a crime against a child.  I would consider myself fairly liberal in my thinking but when it comes to crimes against children I'd argue that there is no punishment too much for these sickos.

Minder