Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 28, 2012, 11:58:20 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 28, 2012, 11:56:45 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 28, 2012, 11:25:17 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 28, 2012, 11:06:17 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 28, 2012, 10:43:27 PM
Great putt from Colsaerts
Not so much there. Vital that Europe cling on to that point.

another good one just there.

and a nudder
Indeed.

You could see Tigers face drop when he got it.
Tiger was like I'm all that when he left his tee shot within a few feet...
In yer face Tiger..In yer face..
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Big point by Colsaerts if they hold it together. Westwood not at it with the putter.

5-3 would be reasonable going into tomorrow after being battered in the other 3 games.

Hound

No surprise that Kaymer, Hansen and Lawrie are sitting it out this morning, though I would have had Westwood on the bench beside them rather than Molinari.

I suppose its a reasonable assumption that Westwood will improve, but his chipping and putting has been downright awful, and on this course that's far more important than driving.

Looking forward to seeing Sergio and Nico together. Class comment by the Belgian in his after match interview yesterday, "Its all about what's in your pants!"

AQMP

Europe are in big bother here. 

You've got to fancy the USA to win the singles, so EU need to go into tomorrow in the lead.  Had Colsaerts not played like a genius at 6-2 the match would be over.  It's a big task and EU need something like 3-1 and 2.5-1.5 in the two sessions today.  That would leave them up 8.5-7.5 going into the singles and there's a chance. 

But my gut tells me US are going to win the Cup by about 4-5 points

AQMP

Westwood plops it in the water.  2 down after 2.  WTF is he doing out there?!  The Ryder Cup could be over bar the shouting by tea time!

magpie seanie

Quote from: AQMP on September 29, 2012, 02:17:07 PM
Westwood plops it in the water.  2 down after 2.  WTF is he doing out there?!  The Ryder Cup could be over bar the shouting by tea time!

Looking bad alright though at least no-one is 3 or 4 down (yet!).

Er - whoops!

joe bloggs

Westwood and Donald are terrible today, while much can't be said for some of the others

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Reddner for Westwood and Donald. Westie should have sat in the house this week.

AQMP

Bradley & Mickelson 6 up after 10 on Westwood & Donald :'(  That's a certain point for USA.  Westwood has been nothing short of woeful

Tony Baloney

Surely Westwood needs rested til the singles.

Couple of the other ties in the balance. Going into the afternoon 7-5 down would be a result at this stage.

ardtole

any links for todays golf?

heganboy

Colsaerts really should have done better there, need something special here from Graeme and Rory
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AQMP

If US win this session 3-1 then they can put their feet up.  Europe have been poor.  They've been outplayed and outfought so far.  Westwood and Donald ranked 3 and 4 in the world??  Rankings schmankings!!

Poluter and Rose make a ballix of 16.  Neither McIlroy nor MeDole have made a birdie today.