Tír Eoghain vs Ciarraí

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 26, 2007, 07:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

Actually Ziggy diving is more a Tyrone thing. Armagh is merely resting at the moment.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ClosetotheHarte

Quote from: ziggysego on March 30, 2007, 11:35:56 PM
Don't ask me why, but I've a feeling that this will be the game that gets the Tyrone train back on track for the NFL and the Championship.

That's the way I feel about this one too Ziggy - if you can describe Tyrone as a train. Maybe the Limerick win got Tyrone back on track and the Kerry win tonight will help the train gather speed.
I've a feeling that the bad patch is going to come to an end soon, hopefully tonight. With Gooch, Donaghy and a couple more out for Kerry, they're short like us and this is a good outing to get things going for Tyrone at a good time!
Not totally convinced about the Tyrone team for tonight but I think O'Neill is due a big one and that can lift the whole team.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Although I dont share the pessimism about our summer prospects that some Tyrone fans have shown I cant see anything other than defeat tonight. Dont understand why Mickey has put Donnelly in at FB and dropped Joey who needs games and looks our best bet for that position. Similarly I would rather have seen Mulgrew in the half forward line than Penrose and whatever is going on with Musgy lets get it sorted please, its tough enough without Jordan, Cavanagh and McGuigan without losing another big game player.
Kerry to win with a bit to spare :'( But Tyrone to bounce back when things heat up in the summer ;D

uselessfootballer

Well according to the Irish News Mugsy has travelled with the squad of 30.

Maybe we'll see him start on the hf line with Mellon moving to the middle to cover for big Enda. Maybe even Mugsy at 11 moving Penrose out 12.

That would still be a strong looking line-up

Fear ón Srath Bán

Reckless (ly irresponsible) prediction: Penrose as MOTM, you heard it here first!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

reddgnhand

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 31, 2007, 01:33:51 PM
Reckless (ly irresponsible) prediction: Penrose as MOTM, you heard it here first!  ;)

Fear ón Srath Bán

The game dosent start until 7.30 i suggest you set that drink down, go home and get a few hours sleep before throw in time.  ;)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: reddgnhand on March 31, 2007, 01:45:45 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 31, 2007, 01:33:51 PM

Fear ón Srath Bán

The game dosent start until 7.30 i suggest you set that drink down, go home and get a few hours sleep before throw in time.  ;)

Thanks reddgnhand, glad there's someone of sound mind around  ;)

realredhandfan

Fear On Srath ban you're a beacon of optimism in these dark days for Tyrone football.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: realredhandfan on March 31, 2007, 02:47:38 PM
Fear On Srath ban you're a beacon of optimism in these dark days for Tyrone football.

Thanks RRHF, and we should know fairly soon now whether I should be committed or commended!  ;)
Tír Eoghain abú!

Elias

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 31, 2007, 05:09:14 PM
Quote from: realredhandfan on March 31, 2007, 02:47:38 PM

Thanks RRHF, and we should know fairly soon now whether I should be committed or commended!  ;)
Tír Eoghain abú!

Someone needs to be optimistic Fear on Srath Ban, I wish I had your attitude  :(

never kickt a ball

http://www.radiokerry.ie/index8.php
For live commentary

Tyrone a point up and Kerry hit crossbar "with a bullet of a shot"

O'Se in "tremendous forhim"

Sounds like Mugsy and Joe McMahon are playing and Mulgrew.

Tyrones own

Tyrone 0-7 Kerry 0-5
28 mins gone,  Kerry have 3 yellows

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tyrones own

Half time
Tyrone 0-8  Kerry 0-6
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann