Kilmacud Sevens, Saturday 21st September 2013

Started by tonysoprano, September 20, 2012, 01:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Kilmacud were unlucky. Won 2 and drew 1 - went out on scoring difference.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Milltown Row2

Ah well, got a good run for me money, Corofin have knocked in 17 goals compared to our 15 goals. Though we have knocked over more points, should be a good game.

Galls to win by 2
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

theticklemister

Quote from: ONeill on September 22, 2012, 06:34:16 PM
And St Gall's win 2-0 on penalties.

Them belfast boys..........they playing soccer again?????

emmetryan

Cracking day at the Sevens again. One lad looking for tickets really went all out https://twitter.com/action81/status/249537518431789056
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

DownFanatic

Qatar GAC won the St Jude's All Ireland Junior Football 7's at Templeogue on Saturday. They beat the hosts in the Final by 9 points. We (Dundrum) ran Qatar to two points in the Semis while St Judes beat Enda Kenny's Islandeady in the other Semi.
Clonmore Harps from Offaly beat O'Donnells from Antrim in the Shield Final.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: DownFanatic on September 24, 2012, 02:40:48 PM
Qatar GAC won the St Jude's All Ireland Junior Football 7's at Templeogue on Saturday. They beat the hosts in the Final by 9 points. We (Dundrum) ran Qatar to two points in the Semis while St Judes beat Enda Kenny's Islandeady in the other Semi.

Are they still Junior  :o

St Judes run a great tournament every year, both hurling and football. Have played the sevens (with our second string) hurling loads a times and great days craic
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Well done to the Moy on winning the Intermediate 7s. With 4 All-Ireland winners on the side I suppose they had a fair chance.

DownFanatic

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 25, 2012, 12:48:45 PM

St Judes run a great tournament every year, both hurling and football. Have played the sevens (with our second string) hurling loads a times and great days craic

Funnily enough most teams in the St Jude's tourney are actually Intermediate teams as it is generally the previous year's Junior champions that are invited. There are a couple of exceptions though.

It is a great tournament and Qatar winning it was quite a turn up for the books as they were the first team from outside the island to do so.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: DownFanatic on September 25, 2012, 05:55:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 25, 2012, 12:48:45 PM

Funnily enough most teams in the St Jude's tourney are actually Intermediate teams as it is generally the previous year's Junior champions that are invited. There are a couple of exceptions though.

It is a great tournament and Qatar winning it was quite a turn up for the books as they were the first team from outside the island to do so.

That will be a welcome boost before they hold the World Cup

Aaron Boone

Kilmacud 7's is a fine day out for any GAA fan.
St Gall's will be hard bet again.