Kate Middleton photo (NFW)

Started by shawshank, September 14, 2012, 01:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawshank

Lecale2

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Bingo

Typical Brit, trying to steal Rosanna Davidsons thunder from her playboy shoot  >:(

theticklemister

im getting yer man who does fear rua to moderate this.............terrible stuff

armaghniac

I'm surprised that they were caught out this easily. Sitting on a balcony was always likely to attract paparazzi, although it is illegal in France.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

red hander

You learn something new every day. I never realised parasites had mammary glands

imtommygunn

In the Irish star today apparently  ;D

I find the whole reaction quite amusing. British media sound like they're claiming the moral high ground. After this week especially the irony is astounding. I reckon the sun would have ju ped at these but for the bad press they've been getting.

I don't think it's on at all for people to be taking photos like this but it's what a happens and she should have been more vigilant. this is what the scum in the media thrive on.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on September 15, 2012, 05:11:06 PM
I say she knew what she was at.
Talk a bit of sense man. They aren't some muppets off Made in Essex looking to get a photoshoot in Nuts.  ::)

The photos are so grainy because they were taken from about 500+ metres away when they were staying in a "secluded villa". Again  ::)

imtommygunn

The photos are bang out of order however these kind of photos are the way the modern day "media" operate.

These people should know, or be advised, better. It is idiocy on her part. Unless they're behind closed doors and curtains really anything they do could be photographed.

laoislad

All this fuss over two fried eggs ::)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mylestheslasher

How does this shite make the irish news???

Tony Baloney

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 15, 2012, 06:50:40 PM
How does this shite make the irish news???
Jeez youse boys in the south must have some sort of hunger for it if the Irish Daily Star was prepared to risk legal action to give the people what they want.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: laoislad on September 15, 2012, 05:56:22 PM
All this fuss over two fried eggs ::)

You're not wrong there. It's a storm in a B Cup if you ask me. I assume Wills is a legs man
Careful now