Kate Middleton photo (NFW)

Started by shawshank, September 14, 2012, 01:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheedy

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 15, 2012, 07:26:48 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 15, 2012, 05:56:22 PM
All this fuss over two fried eggs ::)

You're not wrong there. It's a storm in a B Cup if you ask me. I assume Wills is a legs man
still would though. ;)
nil satis nisi optimum

clarshack

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 15, 2012, 04:39:52 PM
In the Irish star today apparently  ;D

I find the whole reaction quite amusing. British media sound like they're claiming the moral high ground. After this week especially the irony is astounding. I reckon the sun would have ju ped at these but for the bad press they've been getting.

I don't think it's on at all for people to be taking photos like this but it's what a happens and she should have been more vigilant. this is what the scum in the media thrive on.

dont think they showed it in the northern edition.

All of a Sludden

This thread has had a lot of visitors  ;D
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

rodney trotter

The Media should give them a break, same with Prince Harry.. enough important shite going on in the real world without crap like that, Kate Middleton isn't even Premier League standard to look at.

Windmill abu

QuoteThe Media should give them a break,

Why?

If they and their families get jobs and stop leechng of the tax payer then they are private, until then they are public property

I have a deck of cards where the queen of hearts diamonds clubs and spades are topless why should the future queen of england be any different
Never underestimate the power of complaining

LeoMc

Quote from: Windmill abu on September 17, 2012, 12:18:32 AM
QuoteThe Media should give them a break,

Why?

If they and their families get jobs and stop leechng of the tax payer then they are private, until then they are public property

I have a deck of cards where the queen of hearts diamonds clubs and spades are topless why should the future queen of england be any different

Does this apply to everyone supported by the tax-payer?

BennyHarp

Just an observation, but Kate Middleton is an anagram of Naked Tit Model.
That was never a square ball!!

All of a Sludden

To celebrate the publication of the topless photographs of Kate Middleton, it was announced today that Royal Doulton will be releasing a collector's limited edition of two small jugs.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.