Ulster Intermediate + Junior Football Club Championships 2012

Started by DownFanatic, September 08, 2012, 05:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

with kenmare & castleknock drawing again yesterday, what way does it leave things?
will cookstown v finuge be a stand alone game on saturday?

yellowcard

The junior semi final 2nd replay is the curtain raiser to the AI intermediate final. Very hard to predict winners in these games since there is no obvious form guide, but I'd imagine Finuge will go into the intermediate final as favourites.

cearrbhach

Castleknock and Kenmare is turning out to be an epic between two quality junior sides, impossible to predict the winner on Saturday!  As for the intermediate, perhaps the Tyrone side's experience in playing at headquarters and their strength in depth on the bench may give them the edge.  Still, I have a feeling that Paul Galvin will be the key player on the pitch and his hunger and determination will greatly help the Munster champions, should be a great spectacle for all Tyrone and Kerry fans.

nrico2006

Quote from: cearrbhach on February 07, 2013, 11:39:18 AM
Castleknock and Kenmare is turning out to be an epic between two quality junior sides, impossible to predict the winner on Saturday!  As for the intermediate, perhaps the Tyrone side's experience in playing at headquarters and their strength in depth on the bench may give them the edge.  Still, I have a feeling that Paul Galvin will be the key player on the pitch and his hunger and determination will greatly help the Munster champions, should be a great spectacle for all Tyrone and Kerry fans.

Cookstown seem to have a lot of players with County experience, am I right in saying that they have both the 2008 and 2010 All Ireland Minor winning Captains playing in their team?  Added to that, didn't Raymie Mulgrew get MOTM in the 2004 Minor final?   
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

drici

bigfrank

PhillyMc‏@MoysPhillyMc

Raymie Mulgrew who's back home from Australia is togged out & on panel for Cookstown v Finuge in the AI Intermediate Club Final! #Comeback

drici

Finuge 0-01  An Chorr Chríochach 0-00

drici

Finuge 0-01  An Chorr Chríochach 0-01

drici

Finuge 0-01  An Chorr Chríochach 0-02

drici

Finuge 0-01  An Chorr Chríochach 0-03

drici

Finuge 0-01  An Chorr Chríochach 0-04

drici

Finuge 0-02  An Chorr Chríochach 0-04