Assassination of family in France

Started by Capt Pat, September 08, 2012, 12:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: haranguerer on September 09, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Actually, hands up - i've just seen 6s post on the spillane thread, so i think i'm mistaken in attempting to give benefit of doubt here!!!
:)

Capt Pat

The thing about the killer or killers is they were not bothered about killing the kid or kids one who they maybe didn't know about. The adults were finished off the little girl you could say was punished,put to ground or knocked out. That means the adults were the targets. I wonder what that means about their motives.The 4 year old has provided a witness account to an extent and the seven year old will too. The killer was able to kill the innocent adult cyclist witness but not the innocent child witness? It is a bit messy.

With regards the former RAF cyclist I don't know what he is doing there, but until this is worked out he is a spy or a suspect. He may probably be an accidental tourist but we have yet to find out.

deiseach

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 10, 2012, 04:03:22 AM
The thing about the killer or killers is they were not bothered about killing the kid or kids one who they maybe didn't know about. The adults were finished off the little girl you could say was punished,put to ground or knocked out. That means the adults were the targets. I wonder what that means about their motives.The 4 year old has provided a witness account to an extent and the seven year old will too. The killer was able to kill the innocent adult cyclist witness but not the innocent child witness? It is a bit messy.

With regards the former RAF cyclist I don't know what he is doing there, but until this is worked out he is a spy or a suspect. He may probably be an accidental tourist but we have yet to find out.

What extra insight do you hope to gain into these murders by asking the contributors of the GAA Discussion Board?

Square Ball

I see the bomb squad have bee called to the Surrey home of the family and the cordon around the house has been extended an houses evacuated close to it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

johnneycool

Quote from: Square Ball on September 10, 2012, 12:13:54 PM
I see the bomb squad have bee called to the Surrey home of the family and the cordon around the house has been extended an houses evacuated close to it

On the BBC web site now;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19540445

Capt Pat

Just idle gossip I suppose or updates like the ones just provided. I knew this would end up going some place interesting.

Quote from: deiseach on September 10, 2012, 10:38:52 AM
Quote from: Capt Pat on September 10, 2012, 04:03:22 AM

What extra insight do you hope to gain into these murders by asking the contributors of the GAA Discussion Board?

LeoMc

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 08, 2012, 01:47:50 PM
The older woman had a Swedish passport and was not well known to the little girl.  I wonder who the french cyclist who was shot had anything to do with it?

You might have been onto something there Denn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248973/French-Alps-shooting-Cyclist-murdered-massacre-involved-bitter-dispute-million-pound-inheritance.html

give her dixie

French Alps murders: Man arrested over Al-Hilli killings

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23031076

A 54-year-old man has been arrested in Surrey in connection with the murders of four people in the French Alps.

The man arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder is thought to be Mr al-Hilli's brother, Zaid.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

orangeman

Quote from: give her dixie on June 24, 2013, 12:28:59 PM
French Alps murders: Man arrested over Al-Hilli killings

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23031076

A 54-year-old man has been arrested in Surrey in connection with the murders of four people in the French Alps.

The man arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder is thought to be Mr al-Hilli's brother, Zaid.
[/b][/size]

Nasty bit of work.

And that's being kind to him.