All Ireland senior football final 2012 Donegal v Mayo

Started by rrhf, August 26, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristo 60

the noise that comes out of the croke park loud speakers nowadays is pathetic imo.

gaagaa

I think Donegal will push on in the 2nd half when they stop giving the ball away.

The fouling needs to be cut out - those neck high "tackles" are a disgrace

Jonah

mylestheslasher

I tipped mayo but I thought they'd do it from the front. Can they come back against the tightest defence in the championship, I'm not so sure but hopefully they can.

comethekingdom

Quote from: gaagaa on September 23, 2012, 04:09:15 PM
Mayo's late and off the ball challenges are a disgrace and are matched only by rte's biased commentary against Donegal.
Hopefully May will shit the brick like they usually do and let football be the winner.

Still better to watch it on rte than the bbc where a championship programme is only broadcast if a team from the north is playing and they're not biased either ;-)   .........

omagh_gael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 23, 2012, 04:15:13 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on September 23, 2012, 04:05:23 PM
Donegal goals masking a poor performance.

Hey it's not bad, better to be in the final at half time up by 3 and playing crap than siting at home watching it

I suppose i should have said they are not their usual selves.

Ard-Rí

Mayo getting all the decisions following their bad start, but still showing great guts to come back into the game.
I have to state the obvious and point out that Mayo's full back line is in serious trouble, and Donegal look like being able to score at will when they put the long ball in.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

gaagaa

Quote from: comethekingdom on September 23, 2012, 04:20:15 PM
Quote from: gaagaa on September 23, 2012, 04:09:15 PM
Mayo's late and off the ball challenges are a disgrace and are matched only by rte's biased commentary against Donegal.
Hopefully May will shit the brick like they usually do and let football be the winner.

Still better to watch it on rte than the bbc where a championship programme is only broadcast if a team from the north is playing and they're not biased either ;-)   .........

It's not that they are biased, it's that their stats are unreliable and their main commentator sees his role as a comedian than a serious journalist?

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Collins

Why does the ref constantly hae to get his hands on the ball when he is moving a free 10 yards for interference or dissent?

Thats not punishing the offending team, its helping them as its slowing things down.

We need to have a serious look at our advantage rules. The AFL is the way to go.

agorm

Mayo need a goal as I dont see them turning this with points. They were unlucky for the 2nd goal as they should have had a free at the other end immediately before it.

Aristo 60

gaagaa

Mayo's cynical fouling continues - Deegan needs to catch a grip

Collins

Ref has touched the ball more than some of the players

This isn't about you ffs - its about the players

Bord na Mona man

Lots of cheap shots and sneaky stuff going on. Difficult to referee it.