All Ireland senior football final 2012 Donegal v Mayo

Started by rrhf, August 26, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Ah I dunno. Good standard of defending on both sides.

Hardy

Hardy

Two points in the first half is poor enough, though.

andoireabu

Quote from: seafoid on September 23, 2012, 01:24:51 PM
I was thinking of all the older Mayo people in their 70s and beyond in London and New York etc  who may not have been back in a long time but who will be tuning in this afternoon and what it would mean to them if the red and green did it. Le cunamh De.
I was in New York last year at the time of the Ulster Final and the Connacht Final was the same day.  Donegal and Mayo were both represented on the day.  McCormicks Bar in Manhatten was full of supporters cheering both teams on and even cheered for each other.  Doubt they will be doing that today though! All the best to all involved
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

omagh_gael

Lar Naparka

Almost time for action now.
I got no ticket but no fear either. Horan % Co. have left nothing to chance; they can't do any more. Their team will give their best and that's all that can be asked of them.
If we win, I'll be happy and if we don't, then so be it.
May everyone travelling to the game have safe journey there and back and I hope we have a game to remember.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Sportacus

Best of luck to everyone from donegal and mayo.  Thought donegal looked more relaxed in the pre-match bits and pieces.

comethekingdom

Best Wishes to all involved today - Personally hope Mayo can do it - They've suffered too many times at the hands of the green & gold so hopefully they wont succomb today!!

Milltown Row2

I've went for, Mayo first half Donegal to win second half, doubt it now with the wind but sure, up Donegal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aristo 60

comethekingdom

Is that game over already?
[/quote]

No way! But next couple of scores for Donegal and it could be!

Harold Disgracey