All Ireland senior football final 2012 Donegal v Mayo

Started by rrhf, August 26, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on September 21, 2012, 10:13:42 PM
Hope ye Donegalers and Mwr bucks all enjoy ye're big day out .
For the neutral it's good to see 2 new teams in the Final ( for me I would prefer not to see 1 of them  :P) and lets hope the game matches the occasion which I think it will.
I'm plumping for a draw.
By the way Syferus I got a ticket but gave it to a Donegal chap at work. :-*

I'd be doing porridge in Castlerea if I had to give you money, so it's probably for the best  :-X

Rossfan

If any Ros people tell me they were at that game I'll be up on an assault charge.
Have they no shame ....
Think of the children....
It will be an awful insult in years to come --- yer oul lad went to the 2012 AIF  >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on September 21, 2012, 10:27:44 PM
If any Ros people tell me they were at that game I'll be up on an assault charge.
Have they no shame ....
Think of the children....
It will be an awful insult in years to come --- yer oul lad went to the 2012 AIF  >:(

Heard some mighty Ros names that are going on the underground wire, you're going to have a faught weekend me oul' mateen  ;)

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Syferus on September 21, 2012, 09:34:27 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 21, 2012, 09:28:52 PM
Quote from: Syferus on September 21, 2012, 09:26:50 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 21, 2012, 09:19:14 PM
Got a ticket! WOOHOO! UPARA!

Can't wait. C'mon Donegal.

Now, how do you work this ebay thing?

I'll give you a calf for it.
I was born with two of those and still have them.

This one is able to produce natural fertizer, though.
The man has 20k posts, he's well able to match anything a heifer calf can produce
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

johnpower

Looking forward to this game 2 best teams in the country. Not sure who I want to win? Hope all the Mayo and DOnegal folks enjoy the build up?

drici

Quote from: hardstation on September 18, 2012, 11:30:25 PM
Our club got 10 tickets. Open draw.

We have a massive hurling match on Sunday which clashes with the AIF.

Hope that wipes out half the battlefield. ;D

I'd the hotel booked ages ago though lads.

How'd you get on with the ticket situation?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on September 21, 2012, 11:38:49 PM
Quote from: drici on September 21, 2012, 11:26:01 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 18, 2012, 11:30:25 PM
Our club got 10 tickets. Open draw.

We have a massive hurling match on Sunday which clashes with the AIF.

Hope that wipes out half the battlefield. ;D

I'd the hotel booked ages ago though lads.

How'd you get on with the ticket situation?
Yip, I've got a golden ticket.

Me a couple of hours ago:

For shame. Flogging it on ebay?

cuconnacht

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 21, 2012, 10:33:27 PM
Quote from: Syferus on September 21, 2012, 09:34:27 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 21, 2012, 09:28:52 PM
Quote from: Syferus on September 21, 2012, 09:26:50 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 21, 2012, 09:19:14 PM
Got a ticket! WOOHOO! UPARA!

Can't wait. C'mon Donegal.

Now, how do you work this ebay thing?

I'll give you a calf for it.
I was born with two of those and still have them.

This one is able to produce natural fertizer, though.
The man has 20k posts, he's well able to match anything a heifer calf can produce
[/b]
debatable, ;D

cuconnacht

Theres tickets out there.Started trip this mornin and all 3 of us were shy.Half way to wales and one pops up.Half way across the sea Bazinga,another.One  more please please please,preferably as i sit down ta me first guinesss in O Connell st.So no despondency lads and lassies their out there and startin to filter down,keep tryin.

Hardy

You've been away too long. There's no place in O'Connell Street you should be drinking Guinness.

Absent

I think sam will be heading for the hills of Donegal come sunday.I was in Croke Park to witness them against Cork in the semi and to say I was impressed was an understatement,the intensity,work rate,movement,dispossession of opponents and the aerial ability in midfield was a joy to behold.

I have every sympathy for Mayo,they being the nearly men on far too many occasions,it would be great to see all their supporters getting a reward at last.They are impressive this year and deserve to be in the final,I like the edge they have to their play this year especially in the tackle/defense.

I was at a wedding last weekend and met some Mayo people who moved to Meath in the 50s with the Land Commission,one lady told me that her father is blaming the move to Meath for they not winning since 1951.Of course Meath football has benefited from the progeny of the west of ireland "immigrants", Colm O'Rourke being just one.

cadence

just bagged a ticket so feeling very please with myself and grateful to a sound oul skin.

From the Bunker

Longer......from wiki

''in 1980 he joined the national broadcaster, Radio Telefís Éireann, as a member of the station's sports department. As a fluent Irish-speaker his first All-Ireland final commentary was on RTÉ 2 in 1981, because the station then had a policy of using the two channels for commentaries in both English and Irish. After Michael O'Hehir's retirement due to ill-health in 1985, Canning became the main Gaelic games commentator on RTÉ television. Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh took over O'Hehir's duties as a radio commentator. To date Canning has broadcast nearly 50 All-Ireland finals (including three in Irish).''