The Official The Rangers FC Thread

Started by saffron sam2, August 12, 2012, 02:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

If it doesn't work out for them there is always the Highland League.

mylestheslasher

Is it possible to see the league table for this division?

Wildweasel74

Rangers not too good on the road by the look of it, they getting lost trying to find the pitches? lol

Dougal Maguire

The big laugh about yesterday's defeat was that the Sterling manager wasn't at the match as he was getting married!! Its real jumpers for goalposts stuff.
Careful now

stew

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on October 07, 2012, 03:23:01 PM
The big laugh about yesterday's defeat was that the Sterling manager wasn't at the match as he was getting married!! Its real jumpers for goalposts stuff.

Every time I think they have hit rock bottom they find a way to go even lower, that said I cannot see them not being promoted out of this league but it is an astonishing fall for the new rankers.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

deiseach

red hander

Quote from: clarshack on October 07, 2012, 12:59:15 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on October 06, 2012, 06:37:14 PM
McCoist has been living a charmed life :P He's been getting away in the smoke for a long long time, remember he lost a 15 pt lead before the financial shit storm really hit last season.  He could sell snow to the eskimos thon boy.

yeah, wonder what it will actually take for him to get the boot!

Green has given him his vote of confidence ... so fat Sally should be gone from the Death Star within the next 10 days I'd say

Main Street

1/4 Final Scottish League Cup.

Terry Butcher Manager ICT  - pre match comment
"We're playing Rangers at Ibrox in the quarter final of the cup, they don't come much better than that."

How true  that turned out to be,  Terry.

Rangers 0 ICT 3

From the Bunker

Quote from: Main Street on October 31, 2012, 09:42:32 PM
1/4 Final Scottish League Cup.

Terry Butcher Manager ICT  - pre match comment
"We're playing Rangers at Ibrox in the quarter final of the cup, they don't come much better than that."

How true  that turned out to be,  Terry.

Rangers 0 ICT 3

Old Boy Terry adds to the misery of his former club. Celtic won't want to meet ICT in the next round, terrible record!

clarshack

not a good day for old or new rangers!

Arthur_Friend

Getting your own back on a prank caller Rangers fan style. And they wonder what Alex Thomson was on about! This is probably the most cringeworthy thing I've ever heard....so it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJpOhwuIfNo

The comments make interesting reading as well.

stew

Quote from: hardstation on October 08, 2012, 12:42:40 PM
Quote from: clarshack on October 07, 2012, 12:59:15 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on October 06, 2012, 06:37:14 PM
McCoist has been living a charmed life :P He's been getting away in the smoke for a long long time, remember he lost a 15 pt lead before the financial shit storm really hit last season.  He could sell snow to the eskimos thon boy.

yeah, wonder what it will actually take for him to get the boot!
I think they would struggle to find a replacement. Who would take that on?

McCoist has them 21 points ahead in the league and is about to get promoted, he is going nowhere, they are loyal to him, and they should be as he was a great player for them and took a huge paycut to help them when shite hit fan!

I think however he is a dose, as benny pointed out he lost a 15 point lead in next to no time despite all the bungs and nefarious shite they were up to, he is more hapless than hopeless and I for one hope he is there for the next 20 years!

passedit

On the subject of secret recordings.
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4874577/EXCLUSIVE-The-Whyte-Tapes-Recording-1.html

The gist of this is Green was Whyte's frontman to buy back the assets of TRFC without the debt. Green stiffed Whyte and now it's payback time. Collaterall damage will be any team playing at Ibrox for the next Millenium and probably scottish football as a whole.

BDO, the liquidators of the first incarnation, should be able to seize the assets and sell them off for the benefit of the creditors of Mark 1, Creditors of Mark 2 (of which there are many) will have to sing for their money.

Don't Panic

stew

Quote from: passedit on April 05, 2013, 02:50:28 PM
On the subject of secret recordings.
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4874577/EXCLUSIVE-The-Whyte-Tapes-Recording-1.html

The gist of this is Green was Whyte's frontman to buy back the assets of TRFC without the debt. Green stiffed Whyte and now it's payback time. Collaterall damage will be any team playing at Ibrox for the next Millenium and probably scottish football as a whole.

BDO, the liquidators of the first incarnation, should be able to seize the assets and sell them off for the benefit of the creditors of Mark 1, Creditors of Mark 2 (of which there are many) will have to sing for their money.

I see Newco Rankers  have hit a new low already with yer man Green who runs them made racist remarks whilst attending a "Kick Racism out of Soccer" function.

The SFA are all over it but feck me, this new club are shaping up to be as bad as that team Glasgow Rankers were back when they were kind of a big deal in the Scottish prem before folding in disgrace.
:)