Author Topic: European Leagues.  (Read 130788 times)

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
Re: European Leagues.
« Reply #1680 on: April 07, 2021, 10:14:46 PM »
31 attempts on goal for Bayern Munich, lucky for PSG that Lewandowski was out injured and will likely miss the 2nd leg also.

The Juventus champions league knock out to Porto looks even worse now. They will hardly give Pirlo a 2nd season?

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: April 07, 2021, 10:18:19 PM »
31 attempts on goal for Bayern Munich, lucky for PSG that Lewandowski was out injured and will likely miss the 2nd leg also.

The Juventus champions league knock out to Porto looks even worse now. They will hardly give Pirlo a 2nd season?

I can think of somebody else with the initials AP who looked for a second season, didn't go well

Maybe Pirlo will tell Agnelli to "smell my cheese" when he gets sacked

StPatsAbu

• View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: April 08, 2021, 12:48:36 AM »

A tale of 2 keepers mainly. Embarrassing opener for Neuer to let in while Navas kept PSG in it at times. 

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: April 08, 2021, 08:06:12 PM »
What a brilliant attempt that old Parisian club Red Star, nearly knocking out Lyon. Some noise coming out of the apartment block beside the pitch, shining lasers in the keeper's eyes during the shoot-out. 
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: Today at 10:17:06 PM »
Dembele scores a 90th minute winner for Barcelona against Valladolid

Atletico Madrid lost last night

Atletico 66
Barca 65
Scum 63

El Clasico is on Saturday at Real Madrid's new home venue - some park pitch beside a motorway

2-1 win for Real Madrid tonight. Barcelona had their chances to earn a draw including a late effort crashing off the crossbar.

Very tight title race.