Donegal v Kerry AIQF

Started by RMDrive, July 28, 2012, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick Tamlin

Quote from: Collins on August 05, 2012, 04:37:36 PM
Ref is ridiculously biassed towards Kerry here. In all honesty if I hadnt have backed Donegal Id be quite pleased.

How is that an over carry there from Donegal?! And Kerry nearly score a goal from it!

by christ yer wan pain in the hole...yer here a wet weekend and half the stuff ye have written is sicken oul shite.

highorlow

the puke just got pukeier!
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Collins

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on August 05, 2012, 04:40:51 PM
Quote from: Collins on August 05, 2012, 04:37:36 PM
Ref is ridiculously biassed towards Kerry here. In all honesty if I hadnt have backed Donegal Id be quite pleased.

How is that an over carry there from Donegal?! And Kerry nearly score a goal from it!

by christ yer wan pain in the hole...yer here a wet weekend and half the stuff ye have written is sicken oul shite.

J OGorman

Maybe I'm watching a different match, but 90% of donegal tackles are fouls

Lovely day for a game, but this really is as expected. Hard to watch

clarshack

duffy clearly favouring kerry - but if donegal stick at it they'll still win this game.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quite enjoying this one.  Good, tight, hard fought game.

Collins

Quote from: J OGorman on August 05, 2012, 04:43:22 PM
Maybe I'm watching a different match, but 90% of donegal tackles are fouls

Lovely day for a game, but this really is as expected. Hard to watch

Think you are watching a different match. Ref is favouring Kerry. Clear as day.

haze

Enjoying this game. All to play for. Who did O Sullivan come on for?

Collins

Keeper one was soft all right, but there was half a dozen examples at least of Kerry getting the better of it from Duffy.

How about the 2 or 3 cynical challenges from Kerry men without even a ticking never mind a yellow? Yet he can't get his book out quick enough for a Donegal plyaer who has fouled.

Or the touch on the ground from a Kerry defender which would have gave Donegal a free from the 21?

Or how about the over carrying call which was never an over carrying, which led to a Gooch one on one?

Or the easy free given on the sideline to O'Se when he was hardly touched, fell over, and this after he had touched it on the ground?

Collins

Because for them to be ticked Duffy has to get his book out and tick them. He isn't intelligent enough to keep all the Kerry numbers in his head.

Doesnt matter anyway, because Donegal have made the same fouls and been booked for it while Kerrymen havent.

Collins

ANOTHER RIDICULOUSLY EASY FREE, THIS TIME FOR THE KERRY FULL BACK.

Tubberman

Quote from: Collins on August 05, 2012, 04:58:29 PM

Will you give it a rest
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Collins

Another cynical foul on McHugh there, a third man tackle stopping the run. Amazingly Duffy does get his cards out. Suppose he couldnt have missed that.

Harold Disgracey

Lovely play there from Donegal. Sheehan finally gets booked!

Collins

Quote from: Tubberman on August 05, 2012, 05:00:31 PM
Quote from: Collins on August 05, 2012, 04:58:29 PM

Will you give it a rest

Was it not an easy free out? Yes it was . Here's a wee hint. If you don't like me telling the truth, don't read my posts.