PS2 games

Started by AZOffaly, July 03, 2012, 10:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Hi Lads, obscure topic I know, but I have a request. Heading off to Portugal on holidays on the 16th, and we want to bring the old PS2 to keep the young lad happy during the peak heat of the day. I was looking for PS2 games around Limerick but can't find any. Gamestop don't stock them down here, etc.

Anyone have any ideas where I could pick up a couple, pretty cheap? Would Amazon.com get them to me in time?  There's an XBox in the house so I don't want to spend a pile of money on old games that won't be used when we come back from portugal.

Cheers

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2012, 10:24:32 AM
Hi Lads, obscure topic I know, but I have a request. Heading off to Portugal on holidays on the 16th, and we want to bring the old PS2 to keep the young lad happy during the peak heat of the day. I was looking for PS2 games around Limerick but can't find any. Gamestop don't stock them down here, etc.

Anyone have any ideas where I could pick up a couple, pretty cheap? Would Amazon.com get them to me in time?  There's an XBox in the house so I don't want to spend a pile of money on old games that won't be used when we come back from portugal.

Cheers

I think I have a few left in the attic,I'll have to check but if there is some you can have them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Billys Boots

I think there's a FIFA08 lying around if you're in Dublin before the 16th.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

Cheers lads. Any shops sell them anymore? :)

Billys Boots

I saw some recently in Gamestop in Swords. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

gerrykeegan

Smyths toys still do
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

AZOffaly

Cheers lads. Interesting about Gamestop. They don't sell thim in any of their Limerick stores anymore and I was told they had to ship them all back to HQ a few months ago. Never thought of Smyth's Gerry, cheers.

laoislad

Had a look at lunchtime and I have

NHL Ice Hockey 2005
Brian Lara Cricket 2007
Tiger Woods 2007
FIFA 2007
FIFA 2008
Pro Evo Soccer 4
TOCA Race Driver 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
FIFA 2006 World Cup
Gaelic Games Football

Sure give me a shout if you want them.

AZOffaly

Good man LL. How much do you want for them? PM me sure...

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2012, 04:24:45 PM
Good man LL. How much do you want for them? PM me sure...
Don't be silly I don't want anything for them you can have them.
Only thing I will say is they haven't been used in a few years so I have no idea how well they work but I'd say they are fine.

Galwaybhoy

I have a few such as Pro Evo soccer, Madden Football 2006, Metal Gear Solid and a few more I don't play anymore.  I can send them on if ya want AZ.  I don't use them anymore.

rosnarun

go to any car boot sale, most stalls seem to have a few. i got a load down in enniskerry last weekend for a euro each..
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

ziggy90

Quote from: hardstation on July 04, 2012, 10:04:11 AM
Quote from: rosnarun on July 04, 2012, 10:02:17 AM
go to any car boot sale, most stalls seem to have a few. i got a load down in enniskerry last weekend for a euro each..
A euro each? Are you off your rocker? Just brass neck it on here and get free ones.

;D
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

AZOffaly

Smart arse :D, not my intention.

ziggy90

Lighten up, it's a bit of blackguarding.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered