Dublin vs Wexford LSFC

Started by emmetryan, June 28, 2012, 01:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emmetryan

writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

Hardy

This is interesting now. I've never seen a better coach than Jason Ryan at using the extra man.

What an idiot that Connolly is.

(What a quiet thread.)

joemamas

Ref has given Wexford some shit frees in front of Dublin goals

Hardy

joemamas

Hardy

That's a spectacular display of bottling over the dead ball.

Tubberman

Brosnan's freetaking will be frustrating and confidence sapping for Wexford
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Hardy

Hardy

Hardy

Every fall a free with this ref.

BTW, I hate referees who show how much they enjoy giving the red card, with the big expansive gesture.

joemamas

Quote from: Hardy on July 01, 2012, 05:23:31 PM
Quote from: joemamas on July 01, 2012, 05:20:31 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 01, 2012, 05:17:35 PM
He's poor for both sides.

Thanks for your reply yesterday

Did you get sorted?

Not really, I live in US, RTE was a problem this morning, TV3 today was fine

DUBSFORSAM1

I've never seen a ref give more simple frees to a team in my life.....

trueblue1234

All coming from Dublin's cynical fouling tho. They're the masters at it now.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

bucko

If I was a Wexford supporter I'd be seriously pissed off. The extra man, more possession, more opportunities and yet ye were the architects of ye're own downfall with 14 wides, ball given away cheaply through very poor passes under no pressure, running in contact numerous times and displayed some very poor pedestrian play in the last quarter when ye needed to move it quickly. Wexford had the beating of Dublin today and completely blew it. Jason Ryan will not be a happy man after that performance.

orangeman

Quote from: bucko on July 01, 2012, 05:39:55 PM
If I was a Wexford supporter I'd be seriously pissed off. The extra man, more possession, more opportunities and yet ye were the architects of ye're own downfall with 14 wides, ball given away cheaply through very poor passes under no pressure, running in contact numerous times and displayed some very poor pedestrian play in the last quarter when ye needed to move it quickly. Wexford had the beating of Dublin today and completely blew it. Jason Ryan will not be a happy man after that performance.

If I was a Wexford supporter I'd be very proud of my team and how they performed.

Coming into this game, most pundits would have said Wexford wouldn't have got 14 shots off, let alone nearly getting to a point where they could have beaten the all Ireland champions.