Pubs to watch the games in on the shores of Lake Garda

Started by saffron sam2, June 20, 2012, 09:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

camanchero

laptop and internet connectivity.

wouldnt hold out much hope for any place showung Irish games.

there was an Irish pub in Desenzano del garda- but dont know if its still there.
dont know if it even shows Irish games

stpauls

gortnaleck

Install OverPlay on your Laptop.Watch them on it or bring a HDMI cable and hook it up to your TV. Its about a tenner a month,cancel when you get home

saffron sam2

Quote from: stpauls on June 21, 2012, 01:34:57 PM
sam, how did you get on in munich?

Great spot. Didn't make it to watch any of the football unfortunately. The Seehaus was much too pleasant to leave. Some of the true Gaels in the load went to Killian's for the Donegal Derry mismatch, couldn't convince them to hit your recommended spots. Will probably head back same time next year.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Dubh driocht

The pub in Desenzano was showing games last summer SS2.Have been in better pubs but the owner was decent lad. It was where we saw Marty Clarke play his last game for Down so memories are not positive but if we'd won I would say it was up there with Mc Daids or Doheny and Nesbitts.

take_yer_points

Quote from: gortnaleck on June 21, 2012, 02:07:48 PM
Install OverPlay on your Laptop.Watch them on it or bring a HDMI cable and hook it up to your TV. Its about a tenner a month,cancel when you get home

I have SkyGo installed on the iPad. Do you know if Overplay will work to allow me to watch SkyGo abroad?