Fan Pic - cool stuff

Started by Captain Scarlet, June 18, 2012, 11:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

lads check this out.
think it's the first time that it's been done at a gaa match.

http://tag.huggity.com/fanpic/020-2012-leinster-gaa/
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

John79

That's a bit creepy!! Big Brother is watching you!!!

Orior

Some craic. What if you were there with someone you shouldnt be? Or skipping work, lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

thejuice

Just noticed the Kildare No. 4 after chloroforming (or murdered!!) the Offaly forward and is in the act of dragging his unconscious body off the field no doubt to be replaced with some incompetent impostor. Also noticed Kildare have 2 no.9s.

Bad enough they are poaching players from other counties but they are taking it to a whole new level of filth.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Shamrock Shore

You can see Biffo Cowen in the stands

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: thejuice on June 18, 2012, 11:40:16 PM
Just noticed the Kildare No. 4 after chloroforming (or murdered!!) the Offaly forward and is in the act of dragging his unconscious body off the field no doubt to be replaced with some incompetent impostor. Also noticed Kildare have 2 no.9s.

Bad enough they are poaching players from other counties but they are taking it to a whole new level of filth.

Peter Kelly simply displaying great sportsmanship in helping Ken Casey back to his feet.

Mick Foley, Pádraig O'Neill and Eoghan O'Flaherty all appear twice. Just goes to show the exceptional fitness levels of this Kildare team.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

thejuice

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on June 18, 2012, 11:54:04 PM

Peter Kelly simply displaying great sportsmanship in helping Ken Casey back to his feet.

Can anyone confirm this. Has anyone seen or spoken to Ken Casey since this incident. Has he been acting strangely or perhaps speaking with an unusual accent, perhaps a Cavan accent.

Very suspect.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Armaghgeddon

Orior

Quote from: thejuice on June 18, 2012, 11:40:16 PM

lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

I see Tom Coffey having a word with himself. Proper order too.

Donnellys Hollow

Poor Banty can't get anyone to sit within a seat's radius of him.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Armaghgeddon

LOL at the guy having a good old pick of his nose behind the Kildare goal

lfdown2

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on June 19, 2012, 12:27:59 PM
LOL at the guy having a good old pick of his nose behind the Kildare goal

Another one 5 rows back between section B & C

Maguire01

Olly

Why is one of the Offaly selectors sitting on the knee of another one? The boy behind seems to be inspecting his briefs too.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".