Roscommon v Armagh AI Round 1 Quailifer

Started by Syferus, June 18, 2012, 02:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

A fair few bets beat with that result.  >:(

Tubberman

Quote from: armaghniac on July 01, 2012, 04:11:29 PM
Rossies win by determination as much as brilliance. Armagh purenudismt rank in second half.

Ah now, steady on. They all have jobs to go to in the morning...
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ross4life

To quote the late great Mr Earley..... Mighty!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

weareross

seafoid

Great result for Ros. It must have helped that Armagh weren't wearing  maroon jerseys.

But very poor second half from Armagh all the same.  How come the Cross effect doesn't work at county level?

Armamike

Not that surprising of a result unfortuntely for anyone who has followed Armagh past few years. Start off ok in first game then it gets much worse after that. Its a pretty useless set up. I would hope the management do the right thing and make a ver quick statement in the next day or two that they're stepping down.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Lar Naparka

Well done Rossies. Good win. A better reflection of your side's ability than the Galway game would suggest.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

naka

Devastating result for the orchard
We are better off out of it

From the Bunker

Quote from: Lar Naparka on July 01, 2012, 04:53:01 PM
Well done Rossies. Good win. A better reflection of your side's ability than the Galway game would suggest.

Well done the Rossies, Knew ye were far better than your showing v Galway.

PatDaly

From Oisín McConville...

43m The BBC Championship ‏@bbcchampionship
Oisín: "There's an apathy about Armagh football. There's a chip on peoples shoulders about the 'Cross' thing."

52m The BBC Championship ‏@bbcchampionship
Oisín's on a roll now: "Armagh's problems run a bit deeper than this result. This is as low as I've felt about Armagh football for a while"

54m The BBC Championship ‏@bbcchampionship
Oisin on Paddy O'Rourke's Armagh future: "I don't think he has a future, no disrespect to the man."

56m The BBC Championship ‏@bbcchampionship
Oisín: "This is one of the worst results ever for Armagh."

Syferus

Utter disrespect of the opposition by wee Osin. Armagh were bet by a better team, a team that shouldn't have been down by five at the half. Tough nuts to him but based on Armagh's recent record this loss is far from 'the worst ever'.

Armagh need to build a team around Jamie Clarke, not one totally reliant on him. Oh woe is me craic helps no one.

orangeman

Quote from: PatDaly on July 01, 2012, 05:16:37 PM
From Oisín McConville...

43m The BBC Championship ‏@bbcchampionship
Oisín: "There's an apathy about Armagh football. There's a chip on peoples shoulders about the 'Cross' thing."

52m The BBC Championship ‏@bbcchampionship
Oisín's on a roll now: "Armagh's problems run a bit deeper than this result. This is as low as I've felt about Armagh football for a while"

54m The BBC Championship ‏@bbcchampionship
Oisin on Paddy O'Rourke's Armagh future: "I don't think he has a future, no disrespect to the man."

At least he's not being dull and talking round the subject.

If this is what he genuinely thinks, fair play for coming out with it.

under the bar

You can't really blame the management.  Paddy O'rourke is a decent manager but not a miracle worker and can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear!!

macdanger2

Quote from: PatDaly on July 01, 2012, 05:16:37 PM
From Oisín McConville...

He should consider reading up a little on the GAA history of Armagh, I'm pretty sure they've been beaten by far worse teams than Roscommon in the last 20 years never mind further back.

Today might have been a bad result for them but that's a decent Roscommon team despite the hammering from Galway.

Armamike

Quote from: under the bar on July 01, 2012, 05:37:22 PM
You can't really blame the management.  Paddy O'rourke is a decent manager but not a miracle worker and can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear!!

Bull. Predictable.
That's just, like your opinion man.