All Ireland Senior Football Qualifiers 2012

Started by drici, June 12, 2012, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

London v Antrim

Wicklow v Waterford

Longford v Derry

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

drici

Laois v Carlow

Louth v Westmeath

Roscommon v Armagh

Fermanagh v Cavan

Tipperary v Offaly

Londain v Antrim

Wicklow v Waterford

Longford v Derry

Farrandeelin

Fair play drici. On the ball as usual. Tough draw for Roscommon or will home advantage help them through?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

theticklemister

drici

Laois v Carlow

Westmeath v Louth

Roscommon v Armagh

Fermanagh v Cavan

Tipperary v Offaly

Londain v Antrim

Wicklow v Waterford

Longford v Derry

(Westmeath should be at home to Louth with that no two aways rule)

Syferus

Thank God a home draw. Now let's see what our response to the Gakway game is, we're either going to ignite our championship or sink.

Shamrock Shore

Third time to meet Derry in the Qs and the third time in Pearse Park.

1 win each but on current form and from what I witnessed over the weekend we may be seeing July football again this year.

western exile

That is a good draw for the neutrals. Most of those matches could go either way.

Denn Forever

Some tasty local rivalries.  I hope they have a good ref for the Laois/Carlow game. 
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Premier Emperor

A good draw for Tipperary. I heard the Offaly manager on the Sunday Game and it sounds like they have already written off this year.

Croí na hÉireann

Another chance to get the Louth monkey off our backs. Home draw, chance to right the wrong of the first round, Jaysus if we loose to these bastards again I'm tearing up my season ticket.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

orangeman

Quote from: drici on June 18, 2012, 08:52:05 AM
Laois v Carlow

Westmeath v Louth

Roscommon v Armagh

Fermanagh v Cavan

Tipperary v Offaly

Londain v Antrim

Wicklow v Waterford

Longford v Derry

(Westmeath should be at home to Louth with that no two aways rule)

Not bad picking.

Antrim just right beside the airport too.

ross matt

Tough draw for Ross. Armagh were unlucky in an excellent contest with Tyrone whilst we were hammered by an average Galway side who've since been well beaten themselves. The only positive is the home venue. Unless attitude and morale has changed dramatically in the Roscommon camp in the last few weeks our disappointing season will come to an end.

maddog

i think i might go to this one myself, handy flight from East Midlands into Knock that morning and back the next day. Tell me this rossies ? Any craic around Creatons in Loughlynn on an evening, i hear alot about this place in Birmingham and mad to pay it a visit.