Cork v Kerry, Sunday 10th June 2012

Started by Frank Casey, June 05, 2012, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghgeddon

Tubberman

Cork by far the better team, Kerry very disjointed.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Wildweasel74

Not about time Kerry looked for tommy walsh back, getting David moran back up to fitness and try to combine them into a new midfield combination that would be around for a number of years and try and build new team round them, kerry best players on view are still there older players but when O`shea and co retire has kerry anyone coming through at underage level to replace some of these great players, Cork not be far off the all ireland this year, only if they dont run into kerry again down the line who seem to have a knack of knocking them out 2nd time round

joemamas

Marty morrissey has game over with 10 mins to go

Wildweasel74

Kerry are at the point Tyrone were about 2 years ago when changes were needed but the old guard was kept on too long, tyrone had the big underage set up and successful underage teams to replace their great players to an extent, has kerry the same playing pool??

Wildweasel74

Tubberman

Jesus I can't stand Noel O'Leary.

Edit: Lol weasel, couldn't agree more.

haze

How many times does Martin Carney say "execute" during a match??

Tubberman

Carney has just announced this as "the day the music died" for Kerry :)

Rossfan

RTE boyos Kerry's obituary written.
They have 4 weeks to the 2nd Round Qualifier . I fear we havent seen the end of the hoors yet.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Wildweasel74

kerry are on the slide, probably have been since been beat by an overly average Down team beat them 2yrs ago, problem is alot of good teams of the past few years are on the slide too, All Ireland down to Cork, Dublin, and Kildare now

Tubberman

Quote from: Rossfan on June 10, 2012, 03:36:49 PM
RTE boyos Kerry's obituary written.
They have 4 weeks to the 2nd Round Qualifier . I fear we havent seen the end of the hoors yet.

They'll probably be vulnerable enough in the qualifiers. But if they get back to Croke Park, you'll see the usual Kerry, the hunger will be back then.

Zulu

Kerry were a kick of a ball from Cork with a few minutes left so I think they'll have enough to get over all but the very best in the qualifiers. As Tubberman says I'd say most teams won't fancy meeting them if they get back to Croke Park.

Farrandeelin

Kerry seemed tired today though. Not sure if the 'real' Kerry will be turned on in August assuming they get there. The backdoor is a minefield anyway.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Donnellys Hollow

Kerry will be able to get their team right through the qualifiers just like they did in 2009. They're not the force they were but still will be well in the mix come August. Sheehan would have converted a few frees today and they butchered a good few goal chances that they'd normally take.

Cork will batter Clare in the Munster Final and be ripe for picking in the quarters. Kerry on the other hand will get a few competitive games under their belt on the road which will stand to them.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?