Great Weekend for Sport hi!

Started by theticklemister, May 18, 2012, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Orchardman on May 18, 2012, 08:22:13 PM
Quote from: Sandino on May 18, 2012, 06:50:41 PM
Live streaming of the north west 200 on the bbc.

stevie watson really gets excited about his bikes, he was loving it on half 6 news this evening
aye its a prod thing ;)

theticklemister

Dunno I never found the excelleration of bikes exciting whatsoever. In fact very boring; bore the backside right off ye.

Hardy

TacadoirArdMhacha

Frankel makes his seasonal return today at Newbury. The best horse in the world and likely to end up considered one fo the greatest of all-time for those without an interest in racing.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Milltown Row2

Antrim play Westmeath in the Championship listen to it here:

Midlands 103 - Welcome to Midlands 103 - The Midlands Premier Radio Station
www.midlandsradio.fm
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Line Ball

Any links for the rugby on the interweb?

Hardy

Line Ball

Thanks Hardy.

I can hear it but barely see it - do I need to download any of the add ons it is prompting me to download?

laoislad

Quote from: Line Ball on May 19, 2012, 03:24:12 PM
Thanks Hardy.

I can hear it but barely see it - do I need to download any of the add ons it is prompting me to download?
If you download sopcast and go to wiziwig.tv you will get the best streams for any sporting event you want.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on May 19, 2012, 01:35:31 PM
Frankel makes his seasonal return today at Newbury. The best horse in the world and likely to end up considered one fo the greatest of all-time for those without an intere 8)st in racing.

In all fairness I do not know why I backed against Frankel. Destroyed the field
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Hardy

Quote from: Line Ball on May 19, 2012, 03:24:12 PM
Thanks Hardy.

You need Flash. I don't think I downloaded or installed anything else. What you may be seeing is an ad. You may have to search around to find the little "x" on the ad to close it. Some ads don't have this, but if you click on the "full screen" icon in the bottom right of the video box, it'll take you to a full screen of the video.

Alternatively, try Laoislad's option - sounds good.

Line Ball

C_Berg_316

what stream you get working Line Ball?  All the sky sports 3 streams on mypremium.tv seem blocked :( and firstrowsports.eu isnt working either.
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

King Kenny

Any risks with downloading sopcast?

laoislad

Quote from: King Kenny on May 19, 2012, 05:37:39 PM
Any risks with downloading sopcast?

Never had any issues with it. Always find top quality streams on it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.