USFC: Armagh v Tyrone @ MAG. 10/6/12

Started by our_fella, May 15, 2012, 01:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

The good news for ye Armagh lads is that I didn't go to the game so ye have a good chance now.  ;D

Sitting here watching The Sunday Game LIVE for a change.
Kerry and Cork don't look anything special but sure its only the 1st round I suppose
Brolly is loving slating Kerry here, saying time and time again how they just copy other teams now and won't move the ball faster into the FF line.

How many times have ye walked out of a first round game and heard the line
"None of those 2 teams will win it outright anyway"

With McKeever's well known love for the Queen, surely her diamond jubilee will reward one of her loyal servants.  :o

May the best team win today and nobody be sent off or get injured.

Oraisteach

Can't access Premium Sports.  Anyone know what radio station is carrying the match?  TX

Gabriel_Hurl

Would Q101 have it?

Some minor game by all accounts

Agent Orange

Tyrone win the minor. Armagh 0-19 4-11 Tyrone.

Senior teams line out as selected.

Puckoon

Quote from: Oraisteach on June 10, 2012, 03:24:51 PM
Can't access Premium Sports.  Anyone know what radio station is carrying the match?  TX

Wonder what the feck is going on with it. Theres always something.

Puckoon

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 10, 2012, 03:28:13 PM
Would Q101 have it?

Some minor game by all accounts

Seems to have the top 40 or some shite on right now.

Wildweasel74

turned on to bbc 2 for 2mins, just cant listen to him, back over to rte 2!! ("its simmering, it just about to fizz", jesus give me strength)

anportmorforjfc

Puckoon

Q101.2 west

Don't have the actual link

Wildweasel74

thought we got tony doing co commentary on Rte 2, its like been stuck between a rock and a hard place

PAULD123

Normally wouldn't want to see either team win (which is a compliment to their success).

Game just started - Hope Armagh win today. I was very impressed with the dedicationa nd desire that they showed in the league match with us in the Athletic Grounds.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Tubberman

And a good response from Tyrone. Colm Cavanagh playing well, never really rated him that highly, but he's impressing so far.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Oraisteach

Blowitup, can you please keep posting scores