USFC: Armagh v Tyrone @ MAG. 10/6/12

Started by our_fella, May 15, 2012, 01:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhand Santa

Anyone like to hazard a guess at the team? Here's mine but its very much injury dependent:
McConnell
McRory (I'm assuming PJ is injured)
Justy
Gormley
McCarron
Harte
Ricey
Cassidy
Cavanagh (if not fit then Murphy)
McNabb (if fit, if not Ricey to CHB and Sean O'Neill on)
Mark Donnelly
Joe McMahon
Penrose
O'Neill
Mulligan

Fuzzman

That is similar to the team I picked last week though I'd play Joey in defence maybe CHB and play Harte at 11 or 12 where he's probably gonna end up anyway.
He's gonna be man marked no matter where he plays I'd say.

Feckitt

Are there Childrens tickets available for this game?

ziggysego

My sources have told you that the match on Sunday is on course to be a sell out and patrons can purchase tickets from County Committees or ticket.ie!!
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Is that who that man was with the long coat?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on June 05, 2012, 05:18:27 PM
My sources have told you that the match on Sunday is on course to be a sell out and patrons can purchase tickets from County Committees or ticket.ie
tickets.ie!!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

naka

The closer I get to this game the more confident I am of an orchard victory
Was talking to a few orchard lads and every one was adamant that they would do the business

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: naka on June 05, 2012, 06:16:10 PM
Was talking to a few orchard lads and every one was adamant that they would do the business

I was talking to more Tyrone lads, than you were talking to Armagh lads, who were confident to a man of victory on Sunday, so there!  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ardchieftain

Once the tickets are in hand this game suddenly becomes very real. Can Armagh's young lads stand up and be counted? I believe so and fully expect victory for Macha's men.

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on June 05, 2012, 05:30:09 PM
Is that who that man was with the long coat?

I'd rather not talk about him....  :'(
Testing Accessibility

Aaron Boone

yellowcard

Also very confident that Armagh can do the business this week. The media have talked up Tyrone all winter with no real good reason. They are a spent force, a top 10 team together with Armagh but no longer All Ireland contendors. Armagh at 2/1 are the bet of the weekend. Ridiculous price considering we are at home, I will be having some of that thank you very much.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Think the bookies have it about right to be honest. Tyrone deserve to be warm favourites. By all accounts, they beat us comfortably enough last season and have been in much better form this year. We have a chance no doubt but 2/1 is a fair enough estimation of it.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: yellowcard on June 05, 2012, 07:23:10 PM
Also very confident that Armagh can do the business this week. The media have talked up Tyrone all winter with no real good reason. They are a spent force, a top 10 team together with Armagh but no longer All Ireland contendors. Armagh at 2/1 are the bet of the weekend. Ridiculous price considering we are at home, I will be having some of that thank you very much.

A spent force? Really? don't bet all your pocket money
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Orangemac

See Mickey has drafted in this young fella from Eglish to ease Tyrone's injury crisis.

Reports are that he has a great spring and will put Jamie Clarke in his pocket on Sunday.

http://www.u.tv/News/Wallaby-in-the-wild-in-Co-Tyrone/79738496-bed1-486c-8fe6-2b4c5a1c4ca0