USFC: Armagh v Tyrone @ MAG. 10/6/12

Started by our_fella, May 15, 2012, 01:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: Redhand Santa on May 31, 2012, 11:19:31 AM
Its a big blow with the injuries but frig all this negativity. Its championship time and what better way to start than with a trip to our big rivals Armagh. We'll beat them, hammer the Donegal robots and go on to win the most unlikely of our 4 All Irelands. Mark Donnelly will run the legs of McKeever next week and Mulligan will produce his best performance in years.

I could see McKeever picking up Harte no matter where Harte starts. I could also see mcKeever getting a red card as his frustrations at Harte giving him a roasting boil over.

regal

Quote from: EC Unique on May 31, 2012, 11:29:42 AM
Its a big blow with the injuries but frig all this negativity. Its championship time and what better way to start than with a trip to our big rivals Armagh. We'll beat them, hammer the Donegal robots and go on to win the most unlikely of our 4 All Irelands. Mark Donnelly will run the legs of McKeever next week and Mulligan will produce his best performance in years.

I could see McKeever picking up Harte no matter where Harte starts. I could also see mcKeever getting a red card as his frustrations at Harte giving him a roasting boil over.

Why would armagh sacrafice using mckeever to pick up harte. Sure, Kildare have shown everyone that its not that difficult to nullify him

Onion Bag

Mc keever will have to stay at home and mark the space, Donnelly willl be all ove the pitch, and mc keever wil be sitting waiting for the runners coming through
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

nrico2006

Quote from: regal on May 31, 2012, 11:52:47 AM

Why would armagh sacrafice using mckeever to pick up harte. Sure, Kildare have shown everyone that its not that difficult to nullify him

Hardly shown everyone that its easy to nullify him.  The same player can not be MOTM in every game he plays.   
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Fuzzman

Quote from: Onion Bag on May 31, 2012, 01:22:31 PM
Mc keever will have to stay at home and mark the space, Donnelly willl be all ove the pitch, and mc keever wil be sitting waiting for the runners coming through

Here is young McKeever in the new Armagh strip

sheamy

Hair colour more akin to Harte I'd have thought  :D

Fuzzman

I hope they cut that long grass in the Morgan Freeman stadium before the game.

The Gaelic life seem pretty sure McGuigan is coming back after the Armagh game.
Can we meet the Dubs in the qualifiers round 1?

Applesisapples

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 31, 2012, 03:01:57 PM
I hope they cut that long grass in the Morgan Freeman stadium before the game.

The Gaelic life seem pretty sure McGuigan is coming back after the Armagh game.
Can we meet the Dubs in the qualifiers round 1?
No chance, sure we love waiting for Tyrone in the long grass! ;)

LeoMc

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 31, 2012, 02:19:25 PM
Quote from: regal on May 31, 2012, 11:52:47 AM

Hardly shown everyone that its easy to nullify him. The same player can not be MOTM in every game he plays.   

Tyrone haven't played anyone since the Kildare game!

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

Where will Armagh have their homecoming after they bate Tyrone?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fuzzman

barelegs

I see Tyrone GAA have updated their Facebook and Twitter to say that Brian McGuigan was at training tonight. Apparently there were another few new faces there as well. I've heard a couple of names mentioned but there was no confirmation of who they are so I'll say nothing. Mickey has to fill a few gaps in the forward line with O'Neill, Coney and Cavanagh now missing for the year.

Redhand Santa

Would be interesting to know who the other faces were! You'd have to imagine McAliskey and McCurry from u21's may be two of those taking part. Doesn't sound like any other older players were there.

naka

Doesn't say much for the famed tyronnie conveyor belt when they are asking old boys to come back. I would be peeved if I had trained all year to see mc guigan back and starting against the orchard.
I hear Eugene mc kenna is available. : ;D