USFC: Armagh v Tyrone @ MAG. 10/6/12

Started by our_fella, May 15, 2012, 01:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on May 23, 2012, 01:11:11 PM
What about big Joe in full forward? Will be really interesting to see how the removal of square ball will impact this year's championship. Cork have made their intentions clear by moving that big lad Walsh in from midfield. Donaghy will be in his element with high balls being pumped in. I guess McMahon would be an option in there if a game wasn't progressing as planned but I definitely think he's the sort of player who could find the onion with his fist or win the ball and lay it off to incoming forwards. Of course, we haven't played this way all year, so it's very unlikely. You just don't know what position, if any big Joe will be lining out in come June 10th.

bombidal

if both donegal and tyrone win where will they meet? Is there a home and away arrangement?
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

JP

Quote from: bombidal on May 24, 2012, 11:40:27 AM
if both donegal and tyrone win where will they meet? Is there a home and away arrangement?

And if Armagh and Derry win where will they meet? I don't think any of those teams are looking past their first game!!

everymanaman

Quote from: bombidal on May 24, 2012, 11:40:27 AM

Semi finals are played at neutral venues

Fuzzman

Just back from a wee holiday in England so nice to come back to this lovely championship (or exam) weather.

Was at the young lads training this morning and the Dubs are a bit nervous of Longford next Sunday. Haha

So am I right so say no new injury scares? Are lads still playing with their clubs this weekend.
Any more news on Coney's recovery? Are we still looking at end of July or was that only a positive spin on it?

How's Ronan Clarke coming along with his return? Are ye orangemen still pretending he won't come on at some stage?  ;D
Would be nice if it was weather like this for the big game.

BennyCake

Ronan won't play against Tyrone, fuzz. I'd be very very very surprised if he played for Armagh this year.

EC Unique

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 26, 2012, 01:35:20 PM
Just back from a wee holiday in England so nice to come back to this lovely championship (or exam) weather.

Was at the young lads training this morning and the Dubs are a bit nervous of Longford next Sunday. Haha

So am I right so say no new injury scares? Are lads still playing with their clubs this weekend.
Any more news on Coney's recovery? Are we still looking at end of July or was that only a positive spin on it?

How's Ronan Clarke coming along with his return? Are ye orangemen still pretending he won't come on at some stage?  ;D
Would be nice if it was weather like this for the big game.

I thought coney was out for the year? Would be great if he was back this season.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Sean was in some pain. The game was stopped for a good 15 mins. Ambulance took him away - looked like a dislocation of the shoulder.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyCake

That's my fantasy team fecked now. Sounds nasty.

Captain Obvious

ONeill

Really is bad luck for Sean. Worked hard I'm sure to recover from the previous injury. Big boost for Armagh's chances.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

Quote from: ONeill on May 27, 2012, 10:14:07 PM
Really is bad luck for Sean. Worked hard I'm sure to recover from the previous injury. Big boost for Armagh's chances.

It helps alright but this one will go down to the wire, prediction Armagh 2-12 Tyrone 1-14.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

naka

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 27, 2012, 09:56:46 PM
Shaping up to Armagh win.
feck off#
we will be lucky to hold tyrone to ten points
you will beat us out the gate 8)

rrhf

Its Armagh all the way for me if it was a betting man, with big Cavanagh away, its  going to be mighty tough for the red hands. Have we even got 15.  If I was Harte Id be pulling in a few non panellists faring well in the league as replacements.