Mulvihill insists on 'get out' clause for Irish teams

Started by DJGaliv, March 22, 2007, 03:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bottlethrower7

dublinfella, you never cease to amaze me with the depts of cluelessness of your comments on here. Really, is there no soccer board you can go off to and talk to some like-minded people?

Not sure what Breheny is at shit-stirring the way he is, twisting the context of Mulvihil's words to make him look like some kind of 'bad guy'. I have a major problem also with the extract that Seanie highlighted. It looks like Breheny's sub-standard journalistic 'talents' are descending to gutter level. A lucrative career beckons in the Daily Mail.

dubnut

And a false username at that suggesting he is a Dublin GAA fan.

tayto

Quote from: dublinfella on March 22, 2007, 07:09:24 PM
interesting that he waited until the day, just announced an hour ago, that full planning permission for LR was granted.

easy to be a hardman when you know there will be no consequences  ::)

Why is it every GAA Forum seems to have an idiot soccer fan reinforcing the stereotype that soccer heads are a bit dim?

rosnarun

wheter soccer rugby or cricket is played in croker park is actually none of mulvihills business hes an administator and it up to congress to decide so he should keep his hole shut on such issues and others he so fond of sticking his oar into and do the job hes paid to.
As for Brehney he wasth cheerleadEr in cheif the invasion and defilement of jones road so all comment from that quater have to be view very skepticly
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

continuity tug

mulvihil would be better saying that croke park should be sold to leinster house and the gaa build new headquarters in the middle of ireland

lynchbhoy

Quote from: continuity tug on March 23, 2007, 03:13:04 PM
mulvihil would be better saying that croke park should be sold to leinster house and the gaa build new headquarters in the middle of ireland
I agree with you continuity Taig
Lets build the new croker in the middle of ireland, sell the current croker and then banish cars for horses and get rid of electricity !
:D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: dubnut on March 23, 2007, 09:29:25 AM
And a false username at that suggesting he is a Dublin GAA fan.
its not suggesting that...
its suggesting he's just a dublin fella
most likely a tallafornian! :D

(with a pechant for throwing pigs heads at rival supporters)

believebelive

Having just read the 32 page detailed annual report of Liam Mulvihill it just makes me laugh when I read the comments made by Dublinfella when he says that it is easy for Mulvihill to 'shoot from the hip' when there is 'no consequences'. Did he have a time machine? Was he able to disrupt the space time continuim and travel back and right his report knowing the planning of Landsdowne was going to be granted.
I rarely post on here but could not resist on this occassion.
There is only one person 'shooting for the hip' dublinfella and it certainly is not Mulvihill.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: believebelive on March 23, 2007, 04:19:49 PM
Having just read the 32 page detailed annual report of Liam Mulvihill it just makes me laugh when I read the comments made by Dublinfella when he says that it is easy for Mulvihill to 'shoot from the hip' when there is 'no consequences'. Did he have a time machine? Was he able to disrupt the space time continuim and travel back and right his report knowing the planning of Landsdowne was going to be granted.
I rarely post on here but could not resist on this occassion.
There is only one person 'shooting for the hip' dublinfella and it certainly is not Mulvihill.

I dont think for one minute that dublin fella is shooting from the hip
maybe a bit lower down
'talking from his arse '