Fantasy Premier League

Started by magpie seanie, May 11, 2012, 01:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maigheo

one week to go.For anyone interested the code for GAA board  league is 47510-14518.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Rma13

I don't seem to be able to join the league using this code, anyone else having problems?

cloneman

Quote from: Rma13 on August 11, 2013, 07:27:40 PM
I don't seem to be able to join the league using this code, anyone else having problems?

Not working for me either!

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: cloneman on August 11, 2013, 07:34:31 PM
Quote from: Rma13 on August 11, 2013, 07:27:40 PM

Not working for me either!
Cant join either.

maigheo

Sorry made a mistake in posting the code.The code is 47510-14518

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

maigheo

Only 5 in so far.Season starts on saturday .Anymore takers.

Asal Mor

I'm in a draft fantasy league with a few boys from work and there's money on it. I need some pointers as my soccer knowledge isn't great and I only have 40 players to choose from. So a few questions for any experts on here.

1. 3 from Van Wolfswinkle, Sturridge, Lambert, Kone, Jelavic, Gayle and Jovetic up front?

2. Is Lampard worth having in there with Chelsea having 2 games this week? I know he won't be first-choice but I'm thinking he's a good bet to get a goal from the bench.

3. I need to pick two midfielders from Arteta, Giacherrini, Walters, Bellamy or Lennon(not a great selection I know. I got a bit flustered during the draft) I do have Hazard though.

4. Foster or Vorm in goals?

5.  At the back  I've picked Mertesacker, Toure, Phil Jones, Lowton and Jagielka.
   I left out Williams from Swansea, Baker from Villa and Shawcross from Stoke. Good calls or bad calls?

gerrykeegan

I'm in but there are two mini gaa leagues one is a continuity one not sure who has the rights to the official one!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Asal Mor on August 16, 2013, 09:37:30 AM
I'm in a draft fantasy league with a few boys from work and there's money on it. I need some pointers as my soccer knowledge isn't great and I only have 40 players to choose from. So a few questions for any experts on here.

1. 3 from Van Wolfswinkle, Sturridge, Lambert, Kone, Jelavic, Gayle and Jovetic up front?

Sturridge, Kone and Lambert

2. Is Lampard worth having in there with Chelsea having 2 games this week? I know he won't be first-choice but I'm thinking he's a good bet to get a goal from the bench.

Only if you can afford him. I've a feeling he might not start either game, but will come off the bench.

3. I need to pick two midfielders from Arteta, Giacherrini, Walters, Bellamy or Lennon(not a great selection I know. I got a bit flustered during the draft) I do have Hazard though.

Arteta is injured, so Walters and Bellamy. You're right. Not much there!

Foster.

5.  At the back  I've picked Mertesacker, Toure, Phil Jones, Lowton and Jagielka.
   I left out Williams from Swansea, Baker from Villa and Shawcross from Stoke. Good calls or bad calls?

Good calls.

See answers!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Asal Mor

Thanks a mill Norf Tyrone. I'll gamble on Frank so - money isn't really an issue, since I've very few expensive players in my squad. I'll be fighting an uphill battle with the squad I drafted. I  made the mistake of picking Bale as well and he's 1/2 with the bookies now to go to Real. Still, ya never know what will happen and I have the option of drafting 5 previously undrafted players from Fulham, Arsenal, West Brom or Hull so I'm hoping a new star will emerge there.   

Walter Cronc

Def go with Van Wolfswinkle (1 in 2 record for Sporting) and Giacherrini. Had a great Confed cup!

Asal Mor

Just saw your post now Walter. Too late for this week but I might bring one of them in next week. Cheers anyway.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Walter Cronc on August 17, 2013, 06:01:15 AM

Def go with Van Wolfswinkle (1 in 2 record for Sporting) and Giacherrini. Had a great Confed cup!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)