Paid Car Parking

Started by Don Johnson, April 19, 2012, 10:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: dillinger on April 22, 2012, 12:14:12 PM
Is that the one facing the off licence in Whiteabbey? Good memories of Whiteabbey. :) Think the one in Bangor will be the fairly large carpark off Southwell Road. May as well shut the rest of the shops in Bangor now.

Yip - directly facing Woody's off-licence. Think it's 30p an hour or something, but obviously that's way too steep for most.

Eamonnca1

Always irritated the hell out of me that struggling town centres charge for parking but out-of-town retail "parks" like Rushmere don't have to.

Radda bout yeee

I know this is slightly off topic but good enough place for this question.

I was in Belfast on Saturday and parked somewhere I shouldn't - I was there from 10am to 4pm and i noticed the ticket at 12. Would I have been able to leave the car there with the ticket on it until 4pm and save myself any more money or could I have gotten another ticket or clamped?

oisinog

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on April 23, 2012, 09:33:57 AM

I was in Belfast on Saturday and parked somewhere I shouldn't - I was there from 10am to 4pm and i noticed the ticket at 12. Would I have been able to leave the car there with the ticket on it until 4pm and save myself any more money or could I have gotten another ticket or clamped?

Unless its a private carpark you cant be clamped. As far as I'm aware you can only get one ticket per day.  If you live inthe south I dont think they can come after you

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: oisinog on April 23, 2012, 09:58:09 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on April 23, 2012, 09:33:57 AM

Unless its a private carpark you cant be clamped. As far as I'm aware you can only get one ticket per day.  If you live inthe south I dont think they can come after you

thanks.