Division 2 Player of the league !!

Started by bustsummoves, April 10, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bustsummoves

Who's is the candidates for player of the league. Tyrone and Kildare have to have a few

Tyrone:
Peter Harte
Cathal McCarron
Kyle Cooney

Kildare:
O'Flaherty
Lyons
Conway

Any others or what does people think ?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Ohtoohtobe

From what I've read and heard and seen, has to be Peter Harte.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Louth Exile

Quote from: ONeill on April 10, 2012, 03:21:31 PM
One of the McEnaneys.

:D

If there was a poll on here there is no doubt that the large number of Tyrone posters would ensure a win for Peter Harte. Mind you I'm not saying that he wouldn't deserve it.

The consistenly excellent displays from Darren Clarke are worthy of a mention though. His free taking was excellent, while also scoring from play in every game also. I think that his final tally was 1-36 making him the top scorer in the division. Not forgetting Paddy Keenan, who until last Sunday must have a hump on his back from carrying the Louth team!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

sheamy

I thought Gareth Bradshaw from Galway was a class act from wing back. Darren Clarke from Louth a good player too.

Hard to judge only seeing limited highlights and some live games though. Tyrone's Peter Harte looks to be shaping up into a serious player and with 5-6 goals has grabbed all the headlines so will be most peoples choice.

Final answer...Dick Turpin from Monaghan. The man's just pure bull.

GalwayBayBoy

Haven't seen enough of the other teams to judge but from a Galway perspective Gareth Bradshaw was outstanding. A few others had some good games and bad games but he was consistently great.

squire_in_navy_slacks

The harte lad.......................................

cill_dara

You could argue many players from each team, one that sticks out for me is Denis Glennon who was a one man show for many of the westmeath games, Harte did have a great league though and his scoring prowess from the half back line says a lot.

squire_in_navy_slacks

The bold e bolton for kildare maybe a good bet for player of the year if they manage to go all the way  ;)

hsthompson

I think bustsummoves may have nominated himself there from the Tyrone team ;)

bustsummoves

hsthompson

Ah a look at your posts leaves it very easy to work out!

bustsummoves

Clowns, maybe im a good club man of one of them particular people i have mentioned, them 3 have had a very good league. Would you not agree ?