Tweet of the Week

Started by 5 Sams, April 03, 2012, 09:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

I think this deserves a seperate thread...

best I saw lately was this one from an unnamed tweeter (for libel reasons)...after Cross won their 6th All Ireland on Saturday...

"There won't be a gallon of red diesel washed in South Armagh tonight".  :D
The Aristocrat Years

stephenite

ONeill

The hacks today have it easy. Many articles are now tweets rehashed. Even that crap in the Irish News where they have tweets along the bottom of the page (i.e. Dick Clerkin: had some lovely eggs this morning) is quite annoying. Worst of all is Fearon who set up an account to tweet on anything that moves in the hope that the Irish News will cover it. Then you have fcukers simply asking 'celebs' for a retweet. Then you have people boasting about a 'celeb' writing a couple of words to them. Have a bit of f**king respect for yerselves people. Then you have fcukin 'celebs' retweeting praise for themselves. Then you have fcukers asking for an answer to something that's happening in the world at the time in order to get some kind of response when twitter itself has a search function that serves that purpose, instantly.

Time of the month, sorry.

I quite like it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

5 Sams

From a random tweeter to Ricky Gervais:

The American version of "The Office" is superior than your original version. How does that make you feel?

His reply:

"f**king rich".

Class... ;D ;D ;D

The Aristocrat Years

Orior

I'm waiting on that guy Devlin (from somewheres in Tyrone) tweeting something that would resemble a tweet of the week.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

theticklemister

Aye that Irish News tweet isub titles are the biggest load of shite!

Could be a letter into off the fence..............

barelegs

Quote from: ONeill on April 03, 2012, 10:13:40 PM
The hacks today have it easy. Many articles are now tweets rehashed. Even that crap in the Irish News where they have tweets along the bottom of the page (i.e. Dick Clerkin: had some lovely eggs this morning) is quite annoying. Worst of all is Fearon who set up an account to tweet on anything that moves in the hope that the Irish News will cover it. Then you have fcukers simply asking 'celebs' for a retweet. Then you have people boasting about a 'celeb' writing a couple of words to them. Have a bit of f**king respect for yerselves people. Then you have fcukin 'celebs' retweeting praise for themselves. Then you have fcukers asking for an answer to something that's happening in the world at the time in order to get some kind of response when twitter itself has a search function that serves that purpose, instantly.

I quite like it.

Lol. You've been wanting to get that off your chest for a while O'Neill. Can't argue with any of it. The only answer is to unfollow them. I've unfollowed a few prominent footballers over the past couple of months and it's done my blood pressure no end of good.

screenexile

thebig_sam is the funniest thing on Twitter:

If these jellied-eel eating, fruit stall-owning, dreadful jewellery-wearing c***ts aren't careful, they're going to lose Big Sam.

As my great pal Simon Weston once said, as he walked sadly past an eyebrow tweezer in Boots - you don't know what you got til it's gone.

Take heed of my warning, West Ham fans, and take heed of it now. You ungrateful pack of squealing whores.

mc_grens

@marty_morrissey. Very funny.

E.g.

Quote@Rihanna I ran out of credit on my fone couldn't txt back sorry but yes, I would love to pull the drawers off ya with my teeth NomNomNomNom

saffron sam2

Quote from: screenexile on April 03, 2012, 11:59:58 PM
thebig_sam is the funniest thing on Twitter:

If these jellied-eel eating, fruit stall-owning, dreadful jewellery-wearing c***ts aren't careful, they're going to lose Big Sam.

As my great pal Simon Weston once said, as he walked sadly past an eyebrow tweezer in Boots - you don't know what you got til it's gone.

Take heed of my warning, West Ham fans, and take heed of it now. You ungrateful pack of squealing whores.

Yes, he's very funny.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

sheamy

Yer man Dick Turpin from Monaghan is a quare boy for the twatter...

Ulick

"Consortium of former f1 star, rich arab and former top golfer to bid for Rangers.Emerson, sheik and palmer."

johnneycool

Quote from: Ulick on April 04, 2012, 11:36:16 AM
"Consortium of former f1 star, rich arab and former top golfer to bid for Rangers.Emerson, sheik and palmer."

One for the older generation there Ulick.

Tony Baloney

I quite like it.
What did you do to annoy Linehan?

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 05, 2012, 11:25:48 PM

I quite like it.
What did you do to annoy Linehan?

I was wondering that myself.
Testing Accessibility