Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2012

Started by drici, March 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outinfront

Armaghgeddon

Jinxy

21 for Cross would be in trouble if they weren't already a man down.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

outinfront

Jinxy

Why is there always a small army of fellas on the line at Ulster club games?
What do they all do?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

DuffleKing

Quote from: Jinxy on December 02, 2012, 04:35:43 PM
Why is there always a small army of fellas on the line at Ulster club games?
What do they all do?

Start rows.

The soft penalty proved decisive.

Seems that an initial yellow card is now a licence to kill from a refereeing perspective

dublin7

Quote from: spuds on December 02, 2012, 04:34:32 PM
Jamie should of walked

Cross player desevedly red carded. Since then ref is killing Kilcoo. Cross getting a few handy frees & experience for Cross will see them through.

Ref bottled it in not giving Jamie Clarke a red card. Then the same guy only gets a second yellow for kicking Kilcoo player as he is falling to the ground.

So despite 2 straight red card offences the guy can play in All Ireland semi final. What a f**kin joke

maigheo

Armaghgeddon

Seems by sending off cross players it pisses them off and they win anyway.

our_fella

Dublin 7, Paul devlin stuck the knee's into Clarke when he went over the sideline, he didnt react by throwing digs, it was only holding. And with regards to the 1st sending off, bravo to j.johnston for the most dramatic of dives. Order is restored in Ulster

Rossfan

Good spirit shown by Kilcoo in 2nd half.
Good match spoiled by the usual oul petulance and thuggery which seems obligatory from some.
Crossmaglen have to be roarin favourites for AI now  :P
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Sea The Stars

The dirtiness aside, you have to hand it to Crossmaglen. Never in doubt after the first sending off. Oisin McConville is still a different class of player.

Still though, there were some aspects of the second half that might not have won over any new Crossmaglen support. As well as the first sending off, the number 10 and number 21 also threw punches and should have walked. The number 13 Jamie Clarke probably lucky to get away with a yellowthe first time too - he looks too weak to me anyway. Every time he got the ball he was overpowered....I'm surprised he's a starter for Armagh. Surely needs to bulk up a little bit.