Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2012

Started by drici, March 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubh driocht

I think Kilcoo will take St Galls; these boys know they won't get a chance like this and the hunger in Kilcoo will make the difference. The Point should also win so hope Down will have two representatives in Ulster club finals.

give her dixie

Big game in Clones today.

Two towns steeped in GAA history.  One gave us Cardinal McRory and is famous for being the first village in Ireland with electric lighting, the other gave us Cardinal O'Fiaich and is famous for being the first town in Ireland not to sell a litre of legitimate diesel for a decade!

Who will win the day? Will Cross squander another 10 point lead? Will Errigal finally lift an Andy Merrigan?  Who knows!!??
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

ApresMatch

BennyHarp

Quote from: ApresMatch on November 18, 2012, 02:19:12 PM
Cross game streamed anywhere??

Is anyone elses TG4 stream blocked? (Im in England)
That was never a square ball!!

Armaghgeddon

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

winsamsoon

Missing a good game lads it 8-7 to Errigal @ht
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

ziggy90

Who had the breeze if there is one? I'd liked to have seen this game but "she who cooks the vittles" (Errigal born & bred) has just served up the dinner and wont let me out 'til it's eaten.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

snoopdog

bennydorano

Never seen Cross as error strewn, look nervous.

Link

Mourne man

HT Ulster Senior Semi-final St.Galls 0-04 Kilcoo 0-03 3pts from Stewart for St Galls Kilcoo scores Laverty, O'Hanlon and Devlin

DuffleKing

Jeez, Davy Harte has gone backwards at some rate. Not even a decent club player now