Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2012

Started by drici, March 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaomhBridAbú

I foresee a huge big row that spills over from the terraces between both sets of fans.
a Carrickmore fan hits the ref
a Dromore fan starts fight with Carrickmore fan(s)
the whole thing makes the leading story on UTV News on Sunday night.
Croke park get involved:
18 Ballinderry supporters banned for 67 years, suspended for 5 minutes
18 errigal supporters banned for 5 minutes, and suspended for 67 years
then the belfast telegraph run story on front page on the monday
irish news run story in obituarys same day
On tuesday, Mike Sheehy comes on here ranting about us nordy brits being ignorant hures
errigal win the replay
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

manballandall

Not even remotely funny and i bet that you took ages to think up...

fitzroyalty

Ballinderry to win. Don't know what EC will have learned from the Mullahoran affair whereas Ballinderry are just back off a hard challenge from Slaughtneil... with McGuckin no doubt whispering sweet nothings to the shamrock camp they have the upperhand here. Shamrocks by 2-3 pts. 

fitzroyalty

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on October 31, 2012, 11:46:57 AM
I foresee a huge big row that spills over from the terraces between both sets of fans.
Croke park get involved:
On tuesday, Mike Sheehy comes on here ranting about us nordy brits being ignorant hures
errigal win the replay
Where do derrytresk stand in all this?

NaomhBridAbú

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

yellowcard

Quote from: manballandall on October 31, 2012, 11:24:24 AM
Anyone any insight predictions for kilcco game ?

Yes, Paul Finlay got married last weekend and is away to the states on honeymoon. Kill coo should win this with a bit to spare.

yellowcard

Quote from: yellowcard on October 31, 2012, 08:00:36 PM

Yes, Paul Finlay got married last weekend and is away to the states on honeymoon. Kill coo should win this with a bit to spare.

I'm hearing conflicting reports on this one. Finlay definitely got married last weekend and indeed played in the Monaghan League final on Sunday where they were beat by 8 points. He had planned to head off on honeymoon this week but I've been told this may now be deferred. Can anyone confirm?

Kilcoo on the other hand were hammered in the Down semi final League by Mayobridge but only played a handful of regular players. If Finlay plays it could be a close affair, if not Kilcoo should win with a bit to spare.

Captain Obvious

Will be a close game Kilcoo should win it.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 01, 2012, 12:41:14 AM

Personally I think Ballybay will win it.  The have the fitness and pace to match Kilcoo and the workrate and in Paul Finlay they have a top class operator.  I reckon they will win it by 4.

Sleater

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 01, 2012, 10:22:49 AM

Personally I think Ballybay will win it.  The have the fitness and pace to match Kilcoo and the workrate and in Paul Finlay they have a top class operator.  I reckon they will win it by 4.

Ballybay have been the best team in Monaghan over the past 2 years. They would have won the SFC last year only too Latton daylight robbed them in the semi final. They play a lovely brand of pacy attacking football with excellent passing and support play. But Jap Finlay is on his honeymoon and unlikely to be present for the Kilcoo match. He's undenieably their best player and would be a huge loss to them. Their pacy forwards such as McGuiness brothers and Thomas Kerr rely on Jap's superb foot passing a lot. If Jap was available I'd fancy Ballybay, but if not Kilcoo to win.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Sleater on November 01, 2012, 02:30:02 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 01, 2012, 10:22:49 AM

Ballybay have been the best team in Monaghan over the past 2 years. They would have won the SFC last year only too Latton daylight robbed them in the semi final. They play a lovely brand of pacy attacking football with excellent passing and support play. But Jap Finlay is on his honeymoon and unlikely to be present for the Kilcoo match. He's undenieably their best player and would be a huge loss to them. Their pacy forwards such as McGuiness brothers and Thomas Kerr rely on Jap's superb foot passing a lot. If Jap was available I'd fancy Ballybay, but if not Kilcoo to win.

Would agree about Jap.  I can't believe he would miss this chance, honeymoon or not.

ONeill

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 31, 2012, 02:43:29 PM
Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on October 31, 2012, 11:46:57 AM
Croke park get involved:
errigal win the replay
Where do derrytresk stand in all this?

Too busy tearing up Strabane.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

Giving heavy rain for Sunday afternoon. Don't know about Ballinderry but this will def not suit Errigal's style of football.  :-\

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EC Unique on November 02, 2012, 11:44:34 AM
Giving heavy rain for Sunday afternoon. Don't know about Ballinderry but this will def not suit Errigal's style of football.  :-\

Will only bring the score down, Errigal to win by 2 (due to weather) 0-11   1-10
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walter Cronc

Quote from: EC Unique on November 02, 2012, 11:44:34 AM

Frig that, hoping to head to the game. Shamrocks know how to mix it in all weather. Ballinderry by 2!!