Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2012

Started by drici, March 31, 2012, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Not too sure if the Fermanagh SFC final between Lisnaskea and Tempo will take place on Saturday the 29th.
It is very much up in the air at the minute
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: FermGael on September 19, 2012, 10:40:23 AM
Not too sure if the Fermanagh SFC final between Lisnaskea and Tempo will take place on Saturday the 29th.
It is very much up in the air at the minute

I'd say the last thing on players minds at the minute would be a football match, final or not a lot of people won't be focused on it at all
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

FermGael

According to the official Fermanagh gaa twitter feed the game goes ahead as scheduled.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

drici

Tyrone Senior Football Semi Final
Dromore 0-05  Killyclogher 0-05

drici

Armagh Senior Football Semi Final
Pearse Óg 0-18  St Patricks Cullyhanna 0-08

rodney trotter

Wtf happened Dromore? had them in a accum, they had been going well for me before this... thought they were certs today..

yellowcard

DownFanatic

Burren are gone in Down! Longstone beat them tonight by 2 in an absolute classic in Newry.
Frank Dawson's old proteges came back to haunt him.

armaghniac

QuoteBurren are gone in Down!

Who is BCB going to talk up now?

St Galls favourites for Ulster now! 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

LeoMc

Tyrone down to 2, Dromore through to county finall against Errigal after beating Killyclogher.

St Galls are Antrim champions.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: armaghniac on September 28, 2012, 10:10:39 PM

Ballinderry's to lose now.

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on September 29, 2012, 03:37:27 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 28, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on September 28, 2012, 10:10:39 PM

Ballinderry's to lose now.

your spoon isn't big enough !!

What???? I thought Burren would have pulled out the win in Down and gone on to the Ulster Final with a bit of ease given the fact they are on the easier side of the draw.  I don't see Mayobridge or the Magpies pushing on in Ulster just as easy if they win Down.  Ballinderry will win Derry and given the talent they have and by all accounts the training they have been doing they are the team to beat.  I have said it before and will say it again it will be a monumental achievement for our boys to win it again.  Getting out of Armagh will be a big enough struggle as Ogs are flying it and we are basically skin of ou shorts stuff at the minute.  There will be at least 4 players who started the AI final not available for the county final and 2 very strong possibilities of not being available.  I don't care how strong any team is but that is a huge cut on player availability.

Milltown Row2

Aye Burren were on the easier side of the draw but sure we'll try and give it another go, and Cross to do us over again should we meet.

Og's also have a big player out at the minute so pretty even
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

fitzroyalty

He's been a bit of a bit-player for Og's this year anyway so although a huge loss, they'd have got to where they are now without him and can certainly beat Cross without him. That said Cross can certainly beat Ogs without their absentees.