Baile Átha Cliath v. Dún na nGall - Dé Sathairn 24 Márta

Started by POBreaslain, March 22, 2012, 02:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POBreaslain

What are everyones thoughts on Saturday nights game under lights in Croke Park?

Declan

RMDrive

Looking forward to this. Really hope we can put together 2 decent performances in a row for the first time this year. The team is only training together once a week at the moment with a view to being fresher come championship. I think you can see the effects of that in our games so far - we look a bit headless at times.
Still, nice to get a run to Croke Park at any time of the year.

eddie d

heffo

RMDrive

Quote from: heffo on March 22, 2012, 10:05:54 PM
Quote from: RMDrive on March 22, 2012, 08:03:00 PM
Looking forward to this.

You must be the only person in Ireland looking forward to it.

Ah yes. I've noted your thoughts on Donegal previously. You certainly know how to stay on-message. Very consistent.
I'm very much looking forward to it. Not every day you get to play the defending All Ireland champions in our national stadium. What's not to look forward to? Actually, no need to answer that.

POBreaslain

I'm hoping that the lads can keep a bit of momentum going from the Mayo game and give a good performance on Saturday night. If their attacks are as free-flowing as the last day against Mayo they stand a chance of beating Dublin. Dublin are without Eoghan O'Gara and Bernard Brogan too remember so that might make a bit of difference.

Did McBrearty, Brick Molloy and Marty O'Reilly get away without any injuries after the U-21's played Tyrone during the week? Any more word on McGee's ear infection?

J70

Quote from: RMDrive on March 22, 2012, 10:12:11 PM
Looking forward to this.

Ah yes. I've noted your thoughts on Donegal previously. You certainly know how to stay on-message. Very consistent.
I'm very much looking forward to it. Not every day you get to play the defending All Ireland champions in our national stadium. What's not to look forward to? Actually, no need to answer that.

I'm looking forward to it too. I thoroughly enjoyed last season, regardless of the begrudgers and hysterical media coverage. Hope its being shown online.

RMDrive

Quote from: POBreaslain on March 22, 2012, 10:52:43 PM
I'm hoping that the lads can keep a bit of momentum going from the Mayo game and give a good performance on Saturday night. If their attacks are as free-flowing as the last day against Mayo they stand a chance of beating Dublin. Dublin are without Eoghan O'Gara and Bernard Brogan too remember so that might make a bit of difference.

Did McBrearty, Brick Molloy and Marty O'Reilly get away without any injuries after the U-21's played Tyrone during the week? Any more word on McGee's ear infection?

Think all the U21s come out ok (although it won't have done their confidence much good!). I've heard nothing on McGee.

cadence

Quote from: J70 on March 23, 2012, 02:02:56 AM
Quote from: RMDrive on March 22, 2012, 10:12:11 PM
Looking forward to this.

I'm looking forward to it too. I thoroughly enjoyed last season, regardless of the begrudgers and hysterical media coverage. Hope its being shown online.

what site will show it online please?

donegal by 2!

Dont Matter

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/rugby.html

There's a link there, might work. I subscribed to flashsportstreams for 4 euro for a day when Laois were on Setanta and they were good, had a little problem with them showing the wrong match but they have online support who sorted it out for me. The picture was good.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

cadence

thanks dm, but i seem to be out of luck, vipbox says my computer's not compatible and flashsportstreams don't appear to be showing it. any others you know of?

Dont Matter

Are you sure VIPBOX isin't working? The hurling game is working fine for me now. It's hard to find links to watch GAA online, especially on Setanta.
If vipbox doesn't work then you might have to do with the radio.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

donegal lad

had planned to travel down for this game but couldnt get down will watch it on setanta. Hopefully donegal keep up the good work from last weekends game and if they leave murphy inside he could do some damage