Tír Eoghain V An Mhi Sat 24th March @ 7pm

Started by never kickt a ball, March 18, 2012, 08:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Club Rossa on March 20, 2012, 10:53:53 AM
Meath need the points,Tyrone don't.Throw in our terrible record against them and i think the Royals will take the points.

i cant ever remember tyrone beating meath
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ONeill

Allianz Football League Division 1 & 2 finals are pencilled in for the 29th April.

The calendar also has 15th April for the league semi-finals - what's that for? Hurling?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyrone86

Fuzzman

Yeah Mickey needs to keep players feet on the ground and nothing does that better than a defeat to Meade. He won't want lads getting too full of themselves but will want to beat Monaghan in the next round. He'll probably give those lads in the last chance saloon one more chance. I'd say he still has a lot of questions about several positions including MF. I wonder will the FF line come summer include 2 O'Neills, Half forward line with 2 Donnellys, MF 2 Cavanaghs, HB 2 Hartes ;) and full back 2 McMahons? Div 1 has semis this year Shane.

bustsummoves

What kinda of crap are you talking. Mickey will want to win every game that comes Tyrone's way if your thinking anything else your a bigger fool than i thought.

Mickey will stick to the team thats winning and playing well. Davy Harte is so far down the list now, mccarron & petey harte will of course be in that half back line. Been very impressive, hard to know with midfield so competitive.

Jinxy

Quote from: Club Rossa on March 20, 2012, 10:53:53 AM
Meath need the points,Tyrone don't.Throw in our terrible record against them and i think the Royals will take the points.

We're at our lowest ebb so if you do win, it doesn't really count.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ballymac

Its funny how Meath and Armagh supporters sound the same at this moment in time.
Meath are some team and it will take an all out performance from Tyrone to beat them and as for Armagh, sure look it, didn't they beat the last two all ireland champions without the help from the rangers, so come June we know the south armagh ambush is already set up.
Poor Tyrone they won't know what hit them, after all they are only playing in the second division.

everymanaman

Quote from: ballymac on March 20, 2012, 03:57:08 PM
Its funny how Meath and Armagh supporters sound the same at this moment in time.
Meath are some team and it will take an all out performance from Tyrone to beat them and as for Armagh, sure look it, didn't they beat the last two all ireland champions without the help from the rangers, so come June we know the south armagh ambush is already set up.
Poor Tyrone they won't know what hit them, after all they are only playing in the second division.
When did Armagh beat the last 2 All Ireland winners? They were hammered by Dublin and drew with Cork

Hardy

Quote from: seafoid on March 19, 2012, 08:14:47 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on March 18, 2012, 10:58:04 PM
If Mickey decides to give out some game-time to 15 Omagh pensioners it won't make any difference.
We're that bad.

Here's a special picture for Hardy

http://www.adrianmeliaphoto.com/meath-manager-seamus-mcenaney-f268

I'm not reading this thread, Seafoid so I don't see that picture at all.

ONeill

Cmon Tyrone. Get wired into these fcukers.

Jinxy

Please tell me the disaster that is Padraig Hughes is not reffing us 2 weeks in a row.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ONeill

ziggysego

Our track record shows, we don't have a chance.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Sorry to hear Ronan O'Neill will be out for a few months.

omagh_gael

That's a real shame, would have been good to see him get a run out in one of the last games. Where has he injured O'Neill? Big blow for the U-21s too.