Ard Macha v An Dun 24/03/12

Started by Agent Orange, March 18, 2012, 06:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

more of the same, lets see what action homer will take to remedy this problem.  ::)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

PatDaly

PatDaly

PatDaly

Down 0-16 Armagh 1-12 about 6 mins left

Captain Obvious

Top result for the Armagh men, enough to stay up?

borderfox

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

bcarrier

Game turned on penalty dive that Drogba would be proud of. It was generally a good sporting game spoiled by this piece of orange gamesmanship.

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: bcarrier on March 24, 2012, 08:55:17 PM
Game turned on penalty dive that Drogba would be proud of. It was generally a good sporting game spoiled by this piece of orange gamesmanship.

Square ball Coulter.

David McKeown

Quote from: bcarrier on March 24, 2012, 08:55:17 PM

Bollocks poor ref kept Down in the match. As clear a penalty as you'll see. Armagh fully deserved the win
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

johnpower

Good match with some good scores Ref seemed to do ok (i missed the penalty decision)

bcarrier

I am sorry I didnt do a screen capture. Dive of the year. It was an afterthought at that.

JP

Quote from: bcarrier on March 24, 2012, 09:05:58 PM
I am sorry I didnt do a screen capture. Dive of the year. It was an afterthought at that.

the penalty was given because a Down man touched it on the ground!!

bcarrier

If that was the case so be it. If you have a chance observe the late dive though.

balladmaker

Some result for Armagh given the absentee list, still need a win against Donegal.

Ulick

A very entertaining win over Down seniors by Armagh reserves. Quick dash back to Beal Feirste now to celebrate  ;D