Strange place to do a number 2

Started by orangeman, March 07, 2012, 04:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Sligo Rovers have described as "disgusting" an incident in which a visiting bus was broken into during a match at the Showgrounds on Monday and human excrement left inside it.

The incident happened during the Setanta Sports Cup game between Sligo and Glentoran and a club spokesman said the club was 'absolutely appalled and disgusted' and offered a "massive apology" to Glentoran.

The Sligo spokesman confirmed that the club would do its best to make up for the incident and they have offered to pay for the cleaning of the bus make a donation to charity.

GardaĆ­ and the club are investigating the incident in which a handbag containing cash and keys was also stolen.

A statement on the Sligo Rovers website said: Sligo Rovers are appalled and disgusted by the alleged incidents and we wish to offer our deepest apologies to Glentoran Football Club and their supporters.

"The occasion, being enjoyed by both sets of fans, was ruined by the action of a very small minority that clearly have no respect for visitors to Sligo or the football clubs.

"We pride ourselves on welcoming all clubs to Sligo and believe the matter last night is not the actions of those associated with Sligo Rovers.

"However, we take responsibility as it occurred in our ground and it is extremely disappointing to us.

"We are currently investigating the matter with the match nights stewards and security to develop a full report on what happened and we await the result of the Gardai investigation.

"Sligo Rovers have offered to pay for the cleaning of the Glentoran Supporters Bus, the cost of the items stolen from the bus and will make a donation to a charity tied with Glentoran FC.

"We will endeavour to show our regret at what must have been a hugely upsetting night for all associated with Glentoran and hope to repair relations betweens the clubs."

ross4life

I remember many moons ago on a school trip a Wicklow lad by the name of brick had a few drinks decided to crap out the window then wiped his arse with the bed sheets & threw them out the window. He was known as sh*t-brick after that.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Evil Genius

Although it's not immediately evident from that report, afaik the Glens' fans had a lot of stuff stolen from the bus.

So in one sense, it's not "strange" at all - shitting over the seats was just the thieving scumbags' (gratuitous) effort to make things even worse for their victims.  >:(

"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

mannix

A fairly rough lad from Clare took a dump in a bucket of plaster on a job site.

spuds

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2012, 04:55:19 PM
I remember many moons ago on a school trip a Wicklow lad by the name of brick had a few drinks decided to crap out the window then wiped his arse with the bed sheets & threw them out the window. He was known as sh*t-brick after that.
Garbally ?
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I doubht you would get such behaiour from GAA, Rugby, Cricket or other sports fans. Soccer tends to attract the dregs of society.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

trileacman

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 07, 2012, 07:49:54 PM
I doubht you would get such behaiour from GAA, Rugby, Cricket or other sports fans. Soccer tends to attract the dregs of society.

eh, yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOS-XQ0oZYM
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Puckoon

Just totally disgusting. Anyone who thinks someone taking a shit for someone else to come into contact with is funny needs a right good trimming.

LondonCamanachd

Rugby fans are far more likely to sh*te on each other and call it "the banter, ya?"

LondonCamanchd, posting from the dregs...

The Gs Man

There was a phantom shitter in one of my old schools.  Various places where a dookie turned up include the corridor, various lockers and the top drawer of the Principal's desk....

Keep 'er lit

Square Ball

we had one in work when they would leave their doings on the floor of the toilet, sc**bag.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Gs Man on March 07, 2012, 08:14:29 PM
There was a phantom shitter in one of my old schools.  Various places where a dookie turned up include the corridor, various lockers and the top drawer of the Principal's desk....
When I was at school the principal arrived in to find a fresh one on her desk.

ross4life

Quote from: spuds on March 07, 2012, 07:37:53 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2012, 04:55:19 PM
Garbally ?
Nope. Why have they a history of doing that carry on in Garbally?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggysego

Disgusting and nothing to be laughed at.
Testing Accessibility

SLIGONIAN

Absolutely disgusted, some scumbags in that town, im not entirely sure it was anyone at the match who did it, the game was on and it may have been local thugs who sneaked into the ground. The showgrounds was vandalised before with a couple of thousands worth of damage so it may have been same c***ts.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"