Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: beer baron on October 20, 2014, 06:20:43 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on October 20, 2014, 05:32:05 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 20, 2014, 05:04:20 PM
Quote from: Orior on October 19, 2014, 08:33:57 PM
Quote from: beer baron on October 19, 2014, 07:45:57 PM
So apparently Rory was at a Leinster game today,he really must be trying to impress his detractors on here  ;D.

If, I'm a detractor, then it has worked. On the other hand, he may have been playing golf in the K-Club or somewhere and wanted to see Leinster play.

Don't be daft. He is on a schedule specifically designed to curry favour with his GaaBoard detractors. The b**tard!

Why didn't he congratulate Crossmaglen Rangers, they have more majors than he has!

Jealousy. The only possible explanation

Maybe. But he could be closet Cullyhanna person,.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

LeoMc

So apparently Rory was at a Leinster game today,he really must be trying to impress his detractors on here  ;D.

If, I'm a detractor, then it has worked. On the other hand, he may have been playing golf in the K-Club or somewhere and wanted to see Leinster play.

Don't be daft. He is on a schedule specifically designed to curry favour with his GaaBoard detractors. The b**tard!

Why didn't he congratulate Crossmaglen Rangers, they have more majors than he has!

No self respecting Down man would.

armaghniac

Quote from: LeoMc on October 21, 2014, 01:26:24 PM

No self respecting Down man would.

What reason would a Down man have for being self respecting (in this century)?

brokencrossbar1

f**k him,  we need no congratulations from a Stormont-loving, Ulster rugby-ite, curly-haired, Castle Catholic, curly haired Hollywood midget...we only accept congratulations from REAL Irishmen!!!!

Franko

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 21, 2014, 03:17:58 PM

f**k him,  we need no congratulations from a Stormont-loving, Ulster rugby-ite, curly-haired, Castle Catholic, curly haired Hollywood midget...we only accept congratulations from REAL Irishmen!!!!

MR2 is gonna flip out... :o :D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Franko on October 21, 2014, 03:19:49 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 21, 2014, 03:17:58 PM

MR2 is gonna flip out... :o :D

And by the way,  I don't like curly hair >:( >:( >:( >:( :P

blewuporstuffed

I see he is supposed to be going out with Megan Markle now
Its getting harder and harder to like him  >:( >:( >:( >:(
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Harold Disgracey

Given his family connections, did he send his congratulations to St Paul's when they won the Intermediate last week? Has he ever drank in the Stables?

screenexile

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 21, 2014, 03:31:35 PM

Nah he's not... I'd be raging if he was too. She's quality and looks awesome in Suits all the time!

screenexile

Quote from: screenexile on October 21, 2014, 03:46:59 PM

Nah he's not... I'd be raging if he was too. She's quality and looks awesome in Suits all the time!

Also as blewuporstuffed forgot rule 1 here we go . . .

cockahoop

jesus shes some article!!

Tomsmithson

Is sammy mc elroy an uncle of rory?

armaghniac

Quote from: screenexile on October 21, 2014, 03:46:59 PM

Does she wear a birthday suit?

stew

Quote from: cockahoop on October 21, 2014, 04:13:15 PM
jesus shes some article!!

Feck me I would eat a yard of her shite to get at er!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

BC1!! Curly haired Player from Cross not liked? ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea