Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidder81

@RoryMcIlroy Good luck to both @UlsterRugby and @OfficialIrishFA tonight with their respective matches. Make it a double boys! #norniron #SUFTUM

What about Republic ?  ???

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on October 11, 2014, 05:29:39 PM
@RoryMcIlroy Good luck to both @UlsterRugby and @OfficialIrishFA tonight with their respective matches. Make it a double boys! #norniron #SUFTUM

Seriously ? Have you nothing else to do with your blinkered life? And you said I was obsessed? get a fecking life lad, life is far too short to get your knickers in a twist. And well done to Ulster :D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Prods United.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 11, 2014, 09:20:05 PM

Prods United.

He's a good Utd man also, I love the feck the way he pisses off the haters  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

beer baron

He's a disgrace,how dare that lad wish somebody good luck,awful carry on.

Orior

I am a big Rory fan and always tune in to every tournament he plays. I'd rather Rory wins than Clarke or McDowell.

But I'm disappointed that his uncle Mickey never told him about gaelic football. If he wants to support OWC or Ulster Rugby then that's his perrogative, but I think it is a result of integrated education. If he had been clever enough to go to St Patricks and Our Ladies Knock, or across town to St Malachys, then rugger and soccer might not be so high on his agenda.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stephenite

Quote from: Orior on October 11, 2014, 10:40:23 PM

But I'm disappointed that his uncle Mickey never told him about gaelic football.

Why?

Tony Baloney

I am a big Rory fan and always tune in to every tournament he plays. I'd rather Rory wins than Clarke or McDowell.

But I'm disappointed that his uncle Mickey never told him about gaelic football. If he wants to support OWC or Ulster Rugby then that's his perrogative, but I think it is a result of integrated education. If he had been clever enough to go to St Patricks and Our Ladies Knock, or across town to St Malachys, then rugger and soccer might not be so high on his agenda.
Integrated education - the scourge of the GAA  ::) I went to a CCMS school and like most of N. Antrim I can see gaelic football is a load of dung. Move along.

muppet

Maybe he should have let Mickey be a bigger influence.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on October 12, 2014, 12:36:16 AM

Maybe he should have let Mickey be a bigger influence.
Oh right you used a capital M in Mickey  ;D

Milltown Row2

confusing post. We grow up doing what our peers do. Some break the mould some Dont. Not a hanging offence supporting ulster rugby. Been many times. Great night out. But i refereed a hurling match today so Im ok ;-)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2014, 12:56:07 AM

confusing post. We grow up doing what our peers do. Some break the mould some Dont. Not a hanging offence supporting ulster rugby. Been many times. Great night out. But i refereed a hurling match today so Im ok ;-)
I was at Ravenhill tonight and might head to Dungannon tomorrow for Keady v Rassa. Is this allowed?

heganboy

Quote from: bcarrier on October 09, 2014, 09:25:23 PM
Quote from: heganboy on October 09, 2014, 08:01:39 PM
so Mother teresa vs Bill Gates. Save a few hundred people, or save millions of lives- who is a better person?

And on what basis do you make that judgement?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/13/magazine/13Psychology-t.html

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason or wrong thing for right reason etc ?

How do you know the reasons?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Boycey

Ah bollix Rory's just tweeted congratulating NornIron. There'll be another bout of people getting their knickers in a twist now  ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

Kidder and the rest lol