Author Topic: Refugees  (Read 18718 times)

No wides

• View Profile
Re: Refugees
« Reply #525 on: January 15, 2017, 07:48:04 PM »
Great post stew and fair play to you. We are still waiting on how many avondhu star has taken in, or maybe he is one of the chic liberals as long as it is not on their doorstep.

I've been too busy reversing a few mobile homes into the back yard

You asked stew a direct question but refuse to answer the same question. Chic liberal bullshit. Oh by the way you are as funny as a kick to the stones.

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 15, 2017, 08:46:37 PM »
Great post stew and fair play to you. We are still waiting on how many avondhu star has taken in, or maybe he is one of the chic liberals as long as it is not on their doorstep.

You asked stew a direct question but refuse to answer the same question. Chic liberal bullshit. Oh by the way you are as funny as a kick to the stones.

They are good at that, I was wondering which lib would bite as the question was easily anticipated, I think the term ' he crawled under a rock' comes to mind )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

lynchbhoy

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 15, 2017, 09:50:12 PM »
Australia.. if you want to talk perspective at least have some yourself.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yes, because Australia in 1791 is just like Ireland in 2017. A five month five star cruise to Sydney and benefits galore on arrival.

basset sss▀s

They are good at that, I was wondering which lib would bite as the question was easily anticipated, I think the term ' he crawled under a rock' comes to mind )

yes the Irish dissenters etc excommunicated to Australia and tasmania
plus the Irish criminal fraternity using their own ill gotten gains to buy their own pads in south of Spain
as well as some Irish families supposedly getting council houses in England. ..
yep thats just like giving Nigerians or whatever nationality welfare here when they are nowhere next or near actual refugees from war torn countries

at least the poor feckers from Syria deserve assistance
but it seems like further punishment putting them into a kip like roscommon

but I'm a racist etc etc for speaking g out that we need to look after our homeless and maybe those poor feckers that lost their homes and are still suffering the after effects of the downturn.

some shower of sanctimonious d1ckheads on here - yez would do fcuk all but pontificate .
at least I've actually done things to assist the foreign refugees! yes and they were black and Muslim! !! shock horror.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:53:40 PM by lynchbhoy »

No wides

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 16, 2017, 04:15:13 PM »

It's easy to be liberal when the issue doesn't affect you, he's another full off shite who is good at asking the questions but not so good at answering.