Drink drinking laws

Started by BennyCake, February 24, 2012, 02:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Quote from: Lecale2 on February 27, 2012, 04:55:27 PM
Yip. Drunk in charge.

I've Cycled home a fair few times after a skinfull and only came off a few times. Getting started is grand it's the stopping i always have problems with.
Does it not have to be on a public highway? If he was in a carpark of a festival would that not be deemed private?

The Worker

How long does drink stay in your system? would you be grand to drive 12hrs after a heavy session?

Denn Forever

One Unit takes One hour to be processed out of your system.

http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/tips-and-tools/drink-diary/

What is an alcohol unit?
One alcohol unit is measured as 10ml or 8g of pure alcohol. This equals one 25ml single measure of whisky (ABV 40%), or a third of a pint of beer (ABV 5-6%) or half a standard (175ml) glass of red wine (ABV 12%).

Find out more about alcohol units and measures. For more information on the impact drinking can have on your health, take a look at our Effects of alcohol page. If you're worried about your drinking, you should consult your GP.

Can't find your drink?
Work out your alcohol units for yourself with this handy sum: Strength (ABV) x Volume (ml) ÷ 1000 = No. of units.

E.g.  Pint of Stella - 5.2 x 568 ÷ 1000 = 2.95

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ONeill

Quote from: Lecale2 on February 27, 2012, 04:55:27 PM
Yip. Drunk in charge.

I've Cycled home a fair few times after a skinfull and only came off a few times. Getting started is grand it's the stopping i always have problems with.

Did the same. Only had to cycle down a straight road about half a mile. Completely mangled the yoke.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.