Rangers FC to go into administration

Started by Lecale2, February 13, 2012, 03:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

(I hadn't the heart to do Offaly. Boom-Boom.)

AQMP

Cor - Blimey here come those feckers from Kerry

Clar - Oifiguil

Derr - ing Do

LondonCamanachd

Rosscommo - 'ver here and leave that bloody ewe alone for once!

Rossfan

Only one S in Roscommon ya North British so and so ya
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on February 16, 2012, 03:27:33 PM
Quote from: AQMP on February 16, 2012, 03:12:33 PM
Don't forget Louth, another dearg agus ban county.

Noticing that "Louth" can be constructed by the addition of a single letter to "Lout" got me musing idly about how many counties' names can be similarly derived.

Meat - well, more often the two pieces of bread to some other unfortunate piece of meat.
May - but haven't since 1951.
Cava - or Smithwicks - anything but training in any case.
Longfor - even an O'Byrne Cup.

etc.

May 4 Sam.
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

Lecale2

The Administrator appears quite relaxed about the what the future holds for Rangers.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Hibernian Hearts of Midlothian to challenge Glasgow Celtic!!!
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Main Street

Whatever team LondonCamanachd choses to support he should be alright, just don't shake hands with anybody from Tyrone.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Main Street on February 16, 2012, 07:03:18 PM
Whatever team LondonCamanachd choses to support he should be alright, just don't shake hands with anybody from Tyrone.

Why doesn't he just support County Scotland or if he wants his team involved in the All-Ireland series, County London all the way. Sure London beat Fermanagh in the football and almost beat Mayo last year, London are a far shot from the worst team in hurling.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

charlieTully

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 16, 2012, 07:12:36 PM

Why doesn't he just support County Scotland or if he wants his team involved in the All-Ireland series, County London all the way. Sure London beat Fermanagh in the football and almost beat Mayo last year, London are a far shot from the worst team in hurling.

without wishing to sound rude, it's because i'm already involved in gaelic sport in both Scotland and London. Just not a gaelic sport run by the gaa.

Apologies if that comes across as dismissive. Btw, i'm torn between the Connacht rivals. The Mayo mix of joy, shame and heroic failure appeals to my Scottish and Aberdonian soul, but the Roscommon attitude to sheep also appeals to the Aberdonian in me!   

muppet

Quote from: LondonCamanachd on February 16, 2012, 09:43:36 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 16, 2012, 07:12:36 PM

without wishing to sound rude, it's because i'm already involved in gaelic sport in both Scotland and London. Just not a gaelic sport run by the gaa.

Apologies if that comes across as dismissive. Btw, i'm torn between the Connacht rivals. The Mayo mix of joy, shame and heroic failure appeals to my Scottish and Aberdonian soul, but the Roscommon attitude to sheep also appeals to the Aberdonian in me!

We have better pubs.
MWWSI 2017

everymanaman

After all the financial turmoil and impending redundancies Ally McCoist is apparently giving serious consideration to taking up a position with Sky. This is in spite of the fact that he has never put up a Sky dish before