Battle Field 3

Started by illdecide, February 09, 2012, 11:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Guys, my nephew got Battle Field 3 game for the x-box (live) and the problem is the account he has been using for a year or two has him registered as 13 (which is correct) so they will not let him play Battle Field 3 on line as they say he's to young (which is true) but his mother allows him to play it and he wants to know if some of you guys know a way around this???

I'm not into all this gaming nor have i played on-line before so I'm no use to him, i did suggest he create another new account and let on he was 16 but the nephew said for all the rest of his gaming he'd lose all his data from his other account...

Can anyone help out?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Ulick

His mother does realise he'll not only be playing an (adult) video game with adults, but will be communicating with potentially hundreds adults, whom she has never met and indeed will probably never even know he's been in contact with? A recipe for disaster. You wouldn't put a 13 year old on a senior football team with people you know, never mind send him into the changing rooms with a load of strangers.

I'd stay well out of it. 

Hardy

illdecide

Quote from: Hardy on February 10, 2012, 01:26:39 AM
Surely a wind-up?

lol...its not Hardy. I didn't realise the content of the game TBH, i'm not into the gaming (well FIFA 2012 on my daughters x-box) and had to google it too see the content...i see where you guys are coming from...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Iceman

The chat back and forth might be a bit much on 13 yr olds ears. In fairness she shouldnt have got him the game in the first place....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight