Longford -1
Na Piarsaigh -3
Kildare -2
Roscommon -1
Wexford -1

126/1
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

oakleafgael

The handicap on the Tyrone Derry game should be 4/5 points not 2. The 1/1 on offer from PP should be taken.

ardchieftain

Armagh +7 
Galway - 4
Fermanagh - 3
Longford
Middletown

macdanger2

I have a feeling Galway might be overpriced at a 5 point spread (it's gone out from 4). While talented, they're a young team and with Keenan at MF, Louth won't be far away.

Will be staying away from the Armagh game, Kerry should def win but I think it could be anything from 2 to 10 points.

Donegal v Laois spread is 2 point, -1 is a banker in my book.

Longford and Roscommon look like value

armaghranger12

Mayo to beat dublin in Mayo... Dublin poor without the Brogans 11/10
Armagh +7 against Kerry. Armagh wont get beat by 7points will they? 5/6
Donegal -2 against Laois.. Laois are rank 11/10
Meath -4 against Westmeath. Westmeath without their Garrycastle player's and an injured Glennon 1/1
Tyrone -2 Draw against Derry. Bold call 8/1

145/1 Christmas money

haze

Mayo to beat Dublin 11/10
Fermanagh to beat Clare 2/5
Tipp to beat Antrim 8/13
Cork -4 v Down 1/1
Roscommon -1 v Offaly

Potential €175 for a €10

macdanger2

Out of the 38 predictions we made here, I make it 17 correct, 16 incorrect (including my own "banker" on Donegal) and 5 void due to matches cancelled. Not great  :(

sammymaguire

Good weekend for the Bookies then folks  :-\
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

I did rightly over the weekend for a change. Won £127 on various gaa bets. Was doing teams to score over so many points or under in one case. Some good bets this weekend. Can Cross win and win by two or more?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Just saw some of ye predicted a win for Davitts in the inter-final...surprised none of my county men corrected ye there. Miltown are a seriously strong team. Were senior themselves for a few years over the last 10. Would have had about 7 of the Mid Kerry team that lost the county final to Crokes last year.
Anyway, in the spirit of forward thinking instead of backwards...I think Sligo IT +3 @evens isn;t a bad bet today in the Sigerson..they were impressive in the last round (albeit against a weakish Tralee IT team) and scored 1-18..have a few I/C players in key positions and could run UCC very close.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on February 14, 2012, 10:09:08 AM
Just saw some of ye predicted a win for Davitts in the inter-final...surprised none of my county men corrected ye there. Miltown are a seriously strong team. Were senior themselves for a few years over the last 10. Would have had about 7 of the Mid Kerry team that lost the county final to Crokes last year.
Anyway, in the spirit of forward thinking instead of backwards...I think Sligo IT +3 @evens isn;t a bad bet today in the Sigerson..they were impressive in the last round (albeit against a weakish Tralee IT team) and scored 1-18..have a few I/C players in key positions and could run UCC very close.

Anybody take this on apart from me? Came through, just about.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Keane

I was tempted by it just from stuff I had read in various places (here included) but decided to stay away in the end just due to not knowing enough about Sligo.

Nice picking.

Richiej

I think 2/1 Crokes to beat Crossmaglen is one of the bests of the year so far. Lump on a good single and double with Kilkenny 8/11 to beat tipp hurlers.

yellowcard

Crossmaglen @ 4/7. Get the house on them.

Milltown Row2

I'm waiting for the bet to expand, they usually have prices for how much they score, say over 12.5 points at 5/6. Weather conditions usually determine the amount teams score.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea