Prime Time RTE - GAA Special

Started by Jinxy, February 07, 2012, 10:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Miriam will be getting stuck into the Jee-Aye-Aye on Thursday.
Payments to managers and the rising number of violent clipboard related incidents are up for discussion.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Shamrock Shore

Jinxy

The Nordies making a show of us again.  ::)

sans pessimism

Quote from: Jinxy on February 07, 2012, 10:53:41 PM
The Nordies making a show of us again.[b][/b]  ::)
well used to it on the board
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Just in time for Derrytresk's All-Ireland Final. Nice timing...
Testing Accessibility

mylestheslasher

Brill, another d4 tosspot in rte asking questions about something they no nothing about. I suppose tubridy should join in and then brush shields could be drafted in to translate the bogger gaa to the masses.

orangeman

Up for the match is in Derrytresk on Friday.

Jinxy

Orangemac

Is there an exclusive interview with handbag woman or do they have to use the voice of an actress to protect her identity?

theticklemister

I heard there interviewing 'Handbag lady' live!

-'So Mrs. Do ye tink that hitting him with the bag was severe?'

-' Ach no, a few fecking years ago I would be hitting him with the butt of my armalite for goodness sake, with a warning shot to the back of the head; sure I only bliming tapped him!'

-'Do you think your ban was severe?'

-''It was bliming surly, sure it could of been worse; I could been banned for 11 months instead of 48 weeks.'

-'Will you take this to the appeal's court?'

- 'No. I'm gonna take it to big Murphy and O'Neiil up in Carrickmore they usually sort out, what we call....... Ahem..... 'issues' up here. No better men for the job and they always get the job done.'

- 'Will you be decommissioning the handbag now?'

- ' Not a f**king chance, I'm not like those Shinners.'

-' So overall, do you think Derrytresk will win the final with all the suspensions and with you yourself personally won't be there?'

- 'As I said earlier, Big Murphy and O'Neill will get the job done and we will be present in Croker and these boys are that good that we will have bloody Canavan and Stephen O'Neill in the full forward line for us on the day. Now see ya later I'm away to break down and clean the handbag for the weekend. See ya in Croker!!.'

Pangurban

Those rugger loving executives will never miss a chance to bash and denigrate the G.A.A., the Catholic Church, or, anything that reeks slightly of Nationalism

Nally Stand

Quote from: Pangurban on February 07, 2012, 11:56:42 PM
Those rugger loving executives will never miss a chance to bash and denigrate the G.A.A., the Catholic Church, or, anything that reeks slightly of Nationalism

Yup  :-\
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Jinxy

http://twitter.com/#!/HeraldRacing
HeraldRacing Niall Cronin
'RTE Head Of Sport Ryle Nugent follows 85 on Twitter.Just 1 is a current sportsperson outside rugby.Does this matter or is it poor reflection.'

Tubberman

The catholic church has fck all to do with irish nationalism in modern ireland. The church is the creator of it's own downfall, don't equate it with the gaa ffs.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."