An Unexpected Road

Started by laoislad, February 06, 2012, 12:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Great news LL, your life has officially ended but congrats all the same! I'm sure Eoghan will be a great big brother. We've a wee cutty due in May to add to our 2 cubs. Whole different ball game and may have to utilize the relaxed gun laws out here!

Congrats again to you, the mrs and Eoghan. Hope all are doing well.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Black Card

Yip great 30 seconds work.  :o

Bingo

Congrats to all. Mighty news and great to read your post and reflection on the opening post. Don't think I've ever read as honest a post on any forum, never mind this one.

Eoghan will have someone to pass his Liverpool kits to as he outgrows them. You may start saving for those trips to Anfield now.

I'm in a hotel in Dublin, I'll have a pint for you.  ;D

EC Unique

Congrats LL. Good news.

Make No2 a Utd fan to create a bit of balance in the house ;)

Rois

Pangurban

Maith Thu Laoislad, an expression of true values

J70

Hereiam

Well done to you both. Wait until number 3. Thats when all hell breaks loose.

Farrandeelin

Fair play ll. Congrats on number 2. Glad to hear Eoghan doing well. Hard to believe it's over 2 years since you posted this thread.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BennyHarp

This is the first time I've seen this thread, not sure how I missed it but it's powerful stuff. Thanks for sharing your news, congratulations and best wishes to your family for the future.
That was never a square ball!!

AZOffaly

Great stuff LL.. Delighted for you, the proud mother and eoghan. Congrats, best days of our lives.

Lar Naparka

Ah, it's great to get some positive news for a change. Best of luck to all the family.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

magpie seanie

Congrats Laoislad, brilliant news about the new lad, your missus being good and Eoghan doing so well.

deiseach

Congratulations! About the baby. Nothing else to happy about, no sirree.